Going Back

maico and mylene woke up at the same time and smiled at each other..,"good morning my love" maico smiled"good morning maico" mylene smiled (they're just friends and afraid of commitment but they secretly have feelings for each other) and they get up and saw the three sleep at the table, they woke them up , darlan woke up first then jea then sofo.. "what have you been talking about last night guys?"mylene asked"i don't remember anything" darlan replied "naalala ko may nag sabi ng prostitute hahaha ikaw ba yun jea o panaginip lng yun?" maico said with his hungover "porn lang talaga nasa isip mo maic, hays kung di kalang talaga..."mylene said"how about you jea ?, do you remember anything?" darlan asked,jea stared at sofo and see he was also staring at her..

"kuya , r u okay?" mylene asked"yeah, let's wash up and let's go home" "but we're here to help darling" "you don't have to help me, jea's with me", when sofo heard that, he got frightened, so excuse himself "what's with you tol, kala ko ba ayaw mo muna makita parents mo?" 

"oo nga kuya" "yeah but,,.. fine" he force himself to stay calm,they had beakfast, and planned to go to jea's house, darlan come along with him the video and proof of his dad's face and memories.. so he called his mom first while others are busy eating, but her mom didn't answer yet, so he decided to just take a bath, while he is bathing, his phone ring, and jea happened to answer it,. */ontheline "hello babe i'm here with tita emma, i miss you,.. babe are you there?",jea was speechless to find out that darlan has a babe, and with his mom,"umm, darlan is still in the bathroom, sorry""oh who is this? are you my boyfriend's mistress?""mistress? no, i'm his friend", mylene,maico and sofo looked at jea and saw her frightened face,"are you okay?"sofo asked jea just nodded,

"darling, someone's calling you" mylene shouted,"who is that? is it darlan's mistress?" the girl shouted back again,"no, it was my friend, sorry, bye""no, who the hell call my boyfriend babe?!" the girl shouted, "iha,calm down, my son will never cheat on you" emma said jea was able to hear the girl and darlan's mother conversation. 

she was about to hang up when darlan come out from the bathroom , only with a piece of towel under him, his abs visible, and hot body was wet enough to get jea and mylene eyes on it,."is it mom?, give it to me" darlan said , jea gave the phone to darlan and sat beside sofo, facing mylene "God damn that man. he's so hot, don't you agree besh" "besh? since when did you got that close to jea huh! "maico exclaim "yeah he is.. i mean no,, he has a girlfriend, she might hear you mylene" jea said,"ohh that's sad, i guess i'll have to marry maico then""no way, i'll only marry jea, i won't settle for a girl like you, dumb,clumsy, ugly girl che" maico replied, "wow, same to you. bobo laging line of 7 nga lang grades mo eh, tas napaka baduy pa ng style at ang panget ng buhok mo, tingnan mo un, si darlan at si kuya diba ang gagwapo eh ikaw, para kalang bodyguard eh""wow sakit nun ha, para akong maiiyak jan, eh diba nga may crush ka sakin , sabi mo panga papakasalan moko eh" "guys stop that " sofo said and then looked at jea,"eto kasi eh, napaka itsusera, feeling gwapo" mylene said,"gwapo naman talaga ako diba jea." ,maico looked at jea and saw her watching darlan at phone talking to the girl and his mom, she can't hear what they are talking about ,. 

when the phone put down at the table, darlan fastly said to move faster,."guys if you wanna help me, move faster, jea let's go""jayz , is there a problem?" jea asked him,"my mom is hoping to see him immediately, let's go""but jayz,!",jea was sad to hear it, she wanted to help darlan , but she feel sad if his step father recognize them and he will leave after it, and forget about her ,and go to his real girlfriend

they were riding a taxi, mylene wanted to witness what will happen to darlan so even if she has nothing to help, she joined them, and sofo was force because he can't let his sister go to a place alone, and even if maico was there, he still couldn't trust him to protect mylene, but deep down sofo, he knew that he's there for jea, it was just an excuse to not feel guilty.while they were on a taxi, darlan was sitting at the front seat jea asked darlan.." is she really your girlfriend jayz?""who? alena? no,, she's not""then why does she keep calling you babe""look , jea, don't think about anything okay, just focus on helping me""but jayz, you said.."

"shh jea, just call whoever you know is in your house, ask if my dad is in there""why are you ..being like that? , why are you raising your voice at me?,"yeah, why, you know darling. you raise your voice to a girl, that's a red flag" mylene interrupted,darlan just kept quiet and looked at the window view, jea and mylene both sighed, maico started to play his favorite song by juice wrld, it was loud so darlan raised his voice to make the music stop, sofo on the left side, using his earbuds and listening to a song while watching the view,, few minutes later maico and mylene fall asleep together, leaning with each other's head and shoulder, jea was also half asleep at the right , leaning at the window, darlan was busy texting with his mom.

they arrived at the house, darlan paid and got out, he asked sofo and mylene to stay outside.and they just nodded.."how bout me?" maico asked,"you come with me, dad might recognize you,",maico nodded, they entered the house, darlan video called his mom, camera on, sofo and mylene just sit at the burger station across the house,.

"kuya, sa tingin mo ba after nito. maaalala na ng papa ni darlan lahat?" mylene asked her brother,"ewan, wala akong pake""kuya naman, sana si maico nalang kasama ko , hindi pa cold katulad mo""then go, i didn't ask you to come with me here""wow ha, diba sumama ka dito para may promotekta sakin, tas ako sisisihin mo ngayon""i'm not blaming you mylene and also that's not what i meant, just eat your burger, i'll pay for it""naman, kuya kita eh, by the way sino mas bagay sakin, si darlan o si maico?""shut up, darlan is taken, don't fall for him, and maico, he is inlove with jea""nu bayan, ang hirap naman, pede ba ikaw nalang, napaka pogi mo eh , sigi na po,""fck you""kuya naman eh, maka alis na nga""where you going?""wala, gagala, tawagan mo nalang ako pag tapos na sila okay, babalik naman ako""don't go too far, and stay away from guys okay" "opo kuya, mahal po kita""shut up , and get lost",mylene walk far away to explore and see what's in the place , while sofo stayed sitting there, wondering what's happening inside