To L.A

.4 days later,,, darlan and his father agreed to flight to l.a for tomorrow, arlene also agree with it, . meanwhile jea and sofo have been staying at the hotel, and everyone now knows about their relationship, even darlan seemed to not care at all, sofo and jea decided to come back to lolopaps place but they're not there anymore, she think they did their plan already.lolopaps have been talking about sending the kids to the orphanage cause he won't be able to give them good life anylonger, and as he will also go to the home for the old agent.it was time for enrico and darlan to go to l.a arlene cried but happily let him go, sofo was holding jea's hand so he didn't got a chance to hug her. mylene and maico reached to him and hugged him.arlene is still mad at jea, and jea isn't ready to deal with her ninang yet, so after airport they tour around until it was almost dark and sofo suggested that jea would spent a night at their home, jea agreed.they all went home(sofo and mylene's house),sofo introduced jea to his parents, but it seems like roland (sofo's father have something in him that she didn't like about. his mother gladly accepted and embrace her. when they're at the dining and eating, cindy (sofo's mother) interview her, mylene and maico was also listening.

"so jea suarez? alam mo ba ikw pa first girlfriend nitong anak ko? he never brought any girl here, i guess you are that special to my son."cindy said,."yes indeed jea, or should i say ate jea, since mas younger ako sayo ng 3 months",.they all smiled,."thank you po",."ano nga pala course mo ngayon iha?",."ah, tumigil na po ako sa pag aaral, and naghahanap napo ng trabaho ngayon",.jea was trembling, she feel embarrassed. she knew that cindy had felt disappointment towards her,. cindy is a teacher and roland is an engineer, they were rich,and has small businesses.."ohh, i thought my son would be a good picker, i guess, i don't really know my son's taste".,"ma!" sofo got mad at his mom,."so did you had any past work experience iha?" roland asked and smiled lustfully,.jea looked at sofo hoping he would answer for her,."no dad but she has been a personal assistant of maico's cousin".,"ohh, i don't think so",."what do you mean tito?" maico got curious,."well, just that, i thought she must have been doing something else before, how did your parents raised you iha" roland asked,."um,, it was,, good po",.roland smirk and laugh a bit, they all didn't knwo what's happening to roland, it's as if he have known jea before,."okay, i'll go now, have fun everyone",."bye dad" mylene said,."bye honey" cindy said.,"bye tito" maico said,."sof, take care of your girlfriend okay, make sure you'll both end up like me and your mom" he smiled,.sofo had a poker face towards him, no expression at all, after meal and slight interview from his mother, they went to maico and sofo's bedroom,."jea, have u seen my dad before?" sofo looked worriedly to jea."i don't remember" jea also got the same thought as sofo,"you can just say yes or no ate jea"mylene said,."no i guess" ,."oh sha sha, makahiga na nga, myloves ko tabi ka dito"maico laid in his bed,."kamusta na kaya si darling ko",."pwede ba, may girlfriend na ung pinsan ko, ako nlng pagtuonan mo ng pansin",."ang boring mo kaya, wala akong mapapala sayo, gusto ko yung mayaman, gwapo, matangkad at mabait, napaka green flag nya talaga" mylene thought about darlan, she has no idea that jea had liked him as well,."kamusta na kaya sila ng stepdad mo ate?" mylene said,."wag kana mag ate sakin, magkaedad lng nmn tayo,tsaka, sa tingin ko naman okay lang sila,." jea replied

darlan and enrico has arrived in l.a, alena had waited for them.."babeee! i missed you much, hi tito, i've been wanting to meet you, i'm alena, darlan's girlfriend,sweet and spicy,just kidding" alena gracefully embraced darlan and enrico,."where's mom?" darlan coldly replied,."she's at home babe, have you eaten ? how have you been, you keep on ignoring me , let's catch up i've prepared a lot for you",."aish, let's just go i'm tired" ,.alena was disappointed and sad that darlan didn't seem to have missed her,.they reached home. emma walk fastly towards darlan and hugged him, darlan hugged him back, but he still feel sad and drain about leaving philippines, he know he should be happy now that his mission has been done. 

when emma saw enrico, her tears were dropping , she hugged him and enrico hugged him back.."i missed you so much, why have you forgotten me?" emma asked,."i'm sorry, i still can't believe i had a wife waiting for me all this years. kaya pala english ako ng english , nanggaling na pala ako dito" enrico smiled and tear drop,."i didn't understand what you said enrico. but i'm so happy to have you here again",."you guys, must have a lot of things to talk about, i'll just stay in my room",."are you not hungry son?, ask loraine to deliver your food ",."it's fine",."thank you son, for granting my wish",.darlan smiled and went upstairs,enrico and emma went to the couch and sitted, alena followed darlan into his room,.*/ in darlan's room,.darlan was changing his clothes when alena came and opened the door with food on her hands,. "oh, your body is still so hot babe! i missed you, but better eat this first"

,.alena gratefully smiled at him but darlan just ignored it, he went to his bed and scroll to his phone,. "babe, didn't you missed me, i took care of your mother while you were away!",.darlan still didn't care and grab his headphone, played music , and sleep.,, alena took away his headphone and got mad at him,."what is wrong with you dj? , i keep on talking here and you just ignored me!, did i do something that you didn't like?!",.darlan grab back his headphone but alena stopped him,. "you met another girl there?" alena asked sadly,."yes and because of you.. nevermind"

"continue what you were saying, tell me how you're feeling !",."just go",. he fell asleep. darlan was actually feeling bad leaving jea to sofo but he knew he could not do anything anymore to change the situation. although alena was there for him, he don't feel the same as her. but there is really something darlan could not explain about. the little time he spent in the philippines feels like odd to him, meeting jea feels like something has been discovered or unfold about him. whenever he saw jea, he feel the kind of longing and needing her. he couldn't explain why. and deep inside his head, he have been dreaming about white people , white surroundings and the white jea. .*/ at the couch,.enrico apologized to emma for disappearing out of nowhere, he still could not figure out why he lost his memory. he can only remember the priest death scene and waking up next to arlene already. emma never lose hope to see enrico once again, the reason why she wanted to see him so badly knowing that he might have made another family in the philippines is to tell him about her last will for him. it was darlan's real identity. he told him that for darlan to know all this is for enrico to know it first.