Love You, Jea

Enrico surprisingly come home alone and before the time he said so. the first thing he look for is jea. he has a lot of things to do with her. meanwhile jea was too ashamed of herself, she didn't know how to face others. for her past still haunts her. she regretted it a lot . no words could explain how she's feeling lately.,. enrico tried to call jea but she won't answer, even when arlene had told him about jea's prostitution, he feel the desire to talk to her more. he tried to call darlan but he won't also answer. 

jea went to the church to ask for forgiveness, sofo also followed her. she cried while praying,. 

"dear God, sorry sa lahat ng naging kasalanan ko. ,.sorry sa pagpapalit ko ng banal na katawan kong ito para sa pera,. patawarin sana ako at nawa'y tulungan sa haharaping challenges ng aking buhay.,.i wish something good will happen. hiraya manawari"

,. sofo tapped her shoulder and made her lean on his shoulder and pray,

."lord, i might have doubt you, but this will be the only time i will pray.,. please grant whatever jea's desire is. make her happy. make her feel the love that she deserves.,. when bad things happen i still believe it wasn't your will to make us suffer from it because you love us. ,. i don't know how these words came out from my mind but i'm also sorry for not believing in you., you showed me the light i've been wandering. you brought me to this girl who made me feel blessed even the little time we spent together. please give my heart in serving for you. if you grant my girl's wish, i will be happy to come up with you there" 

,. his tears fell and he keep on trying to calm jea's mind . they stare at the cross until sofo's phone ring. it was maico. he told him that enrico was looking for jea. they were walking out, when they were at the sidewalk waiting for a taxi to go to jea's house. a fast motorcycle drove infront of them, they were about to get hit but luckily sofo saved jea and himself, they got mad at what happened but also laugh that sofo almost got hit..,they go to a cafe near jea's house and waited for enrico to be there. time passed and enrico came. he asked sofo to leave them both alone , he agreed. he went to eat burger outside.

"ano po yun pa?" jea asked ,."sabi ng ninang mo anak, naging bayaran ka daw, totoo ba yun?",."yes po, are you here to scold me ?",."no, jea, mali yung ginawa mo pero naintindihan ko. may sasabihin ako sa'yo at baka ito pa maging dahilan ng galit mo sa'kin",."what do you mean?",."recently nung crinimate namin si emma, bumalik sakin yung mga ala ala ko-",."ano? crimate? patay na si tita emma?",."oo nak, birthday yun ni darlan, napaka sakit nung araw na yun pero alam mo yung mas masakit, pinaalala nya yung nangyari samin ng papa mo",. jea was shocked and worried,."nagkakilala na po kayo ng papa ko?",."sa kasamaang palad, oo, sya yung naka away ko bago ako ma amnesia ",."ano po bang nangyari??",."sya kasi yung pumatay sa pari dun sa l.a. kaya ako naparito sa pilipinas ay dahil tumakas lang ako kasi ako yung na akusahan na pumatay sa pari. nalaman ko lang din to nung nagkita kami ni jerson dito sa pilipinas, at inamin nya lahat kung bakit nya pinatay",.jea teardrop has fallen,."bakit daw?"

"ni rape daw kasi nung pari ang mama mo, si deia, kaya naghiganti sya. ngayon na diskobre ko na wala ng naka alala pa sakin dun sa l.a sa tagal pa naman ng paninirahan ko dito..... kaya din sya namatay ay dahil pareho kaming nasagasaan pagkatapos namin mag away. ako lng ang nakaligtas, nung dumating naman si arlene dun, nakita nya si papa mo na namatay pero wala syang ginawa kasi akala din nya na nag cheat sya kay deia. kaya pinabayaan nya nalang, at nang makita nya ako, kinailangan nya raw ng makakasama kaya binigyan nya ako ng bagong pangalan. hindi nya sinabi sa'yo kasi alam nyang masasaktan ka kaya hinayaan nya nalang na paniwalaan mong may iba na sya.",.jea cried and stand up , she didn't know what to do nor say to enrico.when he hugged jea , jea refused but enrico tightened it and jea just cry onto his shoulder. sofo entered and immedaitely walk fast towards jea. enrico explain why. and he apologizes and then he left.

"tama na love. sobra na ang sakit na nararamdaman mo ngayon. tara may pupuntahan tayo",.sofo brought jea to the coastal. they watch as the sea calming itself after a big wave,."look at that love, that ship, it won't sink because of the big waves. it will sink beacuse of that broken piece of itself. may butas , unti unting napupuno ng tubig ang loob, habang mas tumatagal yung tubig , mas matatakot yung nasa ship",.jea suddenly laughed. ,."huy ba't ka naman tumawa. ikaw jea napaka dumi ng utak mo. what i mean is para di kana masaktan pa wag mo ng lunurin sarili mo sa tubig or should i say sa problema. nandito lng naman ako eh, sabihin mo lang anong gusto mong gawin. i'll do whatever you want me to do. and go wherever you go. that's how much i love you jea",.jea leaned on sofo's chest and look up to him. he kissed her forehead , jea smiled . and stare at the sea again,.she closed her eyes, feel the windbreeze and breathe.,."God knows how much i'm thankful for you, i feel empty with or without you , but i appreciate your being sof. and i loved you for that",."what do you mean? are you breaking up with me?",.jea and sofo looked at each other,."what did you like about me sof?",."like? i love you more than i like you",."just answer it",

."i like everything about you. i like the way i'm comfortable being with you. i like the way your eyes smile. i love it all. i swear. i will be here. your fan. your shelter. and your armor."

,."wow jayz that's so-",."what did you just call me? jayz???",.jea was shocked to even hear what she just said,."no, no , baby,,i'm sorry",."you were thinking about darlan right? you still have feelings for him?",.he stand up. and got mad at jea,."no, sof, i didn't mean that",."why did you even let me fck you!!" he shouted it,."sof, hinaan mo nga yang boses mo, nakakahiya!!",."what has gotten into you ! jea! i am your boyfriend. bakit sya padin nasaisip mo?" he louden his voice,."pwede ba, wag mo na dagdagan pa init ng ulo ko sofronio!" jea got mad at him,."ah ! talaga? ako pa ?",.jea walk out for embarrassment. people are looking at them. jea walk near the street and sofronio keep on shouting her name but she walk fastly. she scolded herself for thinking about darlan when sofo is already there for her

"jea wait! come back!" he shouted,.she was about to turn left in the sidewalk when she saw darlan watching her. she knows it was him. she was about to walk fast to him when a sudden fast car was about to hit her. only when she saw the car, she felt someone had push her away from the street . only then she realized that it was sofo. on the ground . full of blood. ,."sof!, bat mo ginawa yun,!!" she cried again,.darlan came as she put sofo on her arms, darlan called an ambulance. the car driver ask forgiveness and said he will take responsibility for what happened.

 ,."love, take care and be happy. jayz is here , don't worry about me. " ,.he couldn't pronounce words clearly,."jayz, take care of jea. she loves you haha" he smiled while saying,."sof, hold on, ambulance is here." darlan said to sofo,."sof. i'm so sorry. lumaban kalang ha" jea cry again,."stop crying. i'll be fine, di pako mamamatay" he laughed ,."loko ka talaga!" ,.the ambulance came , and jea went with him. they reached the hospital . he was treated. maico,mylene and family went to see him. they were glad to see sofronio, alive , they worried too much that sofronio's heart attack disease might cause him to death. they talked to them and when jea came, they let him talk to him, cindy didn't got mad at jea because of sofo's will.

"jea, my miracle. it's so nice to see your beauty here" sofo smiled sadly,."ba't hindi mo sinabi may sakit kana pala?",."why would i tell you. iiwanan mo lang ako eh, pro alam mo narealized ko na kahit wala akong sakit, iiwan at iiwan mo parin ako. ",.cindy was about to hurt jea but sofo swear that he would never see her mom again if she hurt jea,."ano kaba naman , patong patong na yung bigat na nararamdaman ko , may plot twist pa pala" jea cried,."yang iyak mo nakakarindi na hahaha" he laughed,.he called everyone to come near him,."everyone, listen, pag mawala man ako wag na wag nyo sisisihin si jea okay. lumala na yung sakit ko bago pato nangyari kaya wala dapat sisisihin, mom sorry , di kita mapapayaman. mylene take care and study for ur future okay , maico love my sister and become a great man, hinding hindi ako magsisisi na iwanan kayo",.everyone cried,."kuya naman eh, lumaban ka, pano pag maghahanp ng iba tung si maico, wala ka sino magtatanggol sakin",."subukan lang nya, mumultuhin ko sya",."tollll... wag ka mawawala pls, ngayon lang ako iiyak . wag mo sasayangin. t*ng ina ka",."haha sa'yo na yung gitara't piano ko , alagaan mo yun ha",.maico hugged sofo so tight that it hurts his ribs,."t*ng ina ka rin, ang sakit, let go" ,."sorry tol , wag ka kasi ganyan. para kang nagpapaalam",.."son, i promise hindi ako magagalit kay jea basta lumaban ka lang, prove the doctor they're wrong about your count days",."no mom. do what u promise even if i'll go,and i will forgive y'all",."love, pls be strong" jea begged,."i'll be. kiss me please. love you jea.",.jea kissed sofronio gently and with love. she felt his tongue came out and she gladly accepted it, and all of a sudden, it stop. sofo has fallen asleep and died.