₃.₆

★☆★☆★

𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖠𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖣𝖺𝗒?

★☆★☆★

The following day dawned with a gentle warmth, the sun casting its golden hues across the country, as well as its light pushing its way through to Nicolle's room, letting her know a new day was yet to begin. She felt a sense of tranquility she hadn't experienced in a while. As she stretched and yawned, she couldn't help but smile at the events of the previous night. The weight that had been pressing on her chest had lifted, and a newfound happiness settled in. 

Or so she thought..?

The plan for the day was simple but filled with joy. She had plans with everyone today, everyone planning to enjoy a good meal in the late afternoon and then head down to enjoy a small campfire by the beach, one Nicolle had done with her brothers multiple times when she was little. Missing the crackling warmth of the fire providing light in the dark space, keeping everyone warm from the beating wind while also roasting marshmallows perfectly for the creation of smores.

She felt it was weird to be hanging out with Pablo, yes they did put the past behind them yesterday, but despite him assuring her that his feelings were true, she still wanted to take precautions because, what if he was playing her only for her to forgive him, what if it was another dare put? For now, she just wanted to observe because she sure didn't want to get hurt again

Despite having hidden feelings for him.

Until the afternoon she did have a lot of time to kill, she could have worked on stuff for the club but she was up to date with everything and nothing was necessarily pending, plus they would all be back to work, the day after tomorrow, but for Nicolle, she had to be back tomorrow, well around the afternoon just to prepare things for the players arrival back for training.

She was exiting the bathroom when she heard a loud bang coming from downstairs, it could have only been Pedri due to Fernando informing his siblings late last night that he would be going out to do something that was of importance and he would meet his siblings at the planned lunch.

So she rushed down the stairs towards Pedri, getting nervous as to what was going on downstairs, hoping it was nothing too serious and that he didn't get hurt, again. Once she reached, she spotted Pedri in the kitchen with multiple pans on the floor and two eggs in his hand.

"Pepi, what happened" She chuckled as she bent down and reached for the pans that were scattered around the floor and placed them on the kitchen island waiting for her brother to explain how the pans ended up on the floor.

"I was going to make you some eggs, but I dropped all the pans from the cabinet instead" he mumbled feeling just a bit embarrassed as he wanted to surprise his sister with breakfast this morning.

"That's sweet of you hermano," She said after placing the last pan on the counter, feeling like she couldn't stop smiling at her brother's attempt gesture to make her breakfast.

"I just need this one, now go sit down," Pedri said as he picked up the pan that he needed out of the many that crashed on the floor which were now placed on the counter, she only chuckled and took her seat but not far, in case he needed help. Pedri did now have a brace on his ankle to help him move around, but it was still a little struggle from time to time and anyone would agree that having that brace was rather annoying.

"Nic, can you be honest with me?" Pedri spoke, grabbing the full attention of his sister who was going through her phone and humming in response for him to continue as she placed the phone down, getting rather nervous with the next part of his question.