meet the crew

Futurama original universe

New new York City on Saturday January 15th, 3000 during 1:35 pm

Planet express building

In the lounge with bender, fry, and zoidberg sitting in a couch watching TV and Leela and Amy sitting a table reading magazine until Hermes and professor Farnsworth enter the lounge with ash and Lillie got sad look while carried their bags over ri...

In the lounge with bender, fry, and zoidberg sitting in a couch watching TV and Leela and Amy sitting a table reading magazine until Hermes and professor Farnsworth enter the lounge with ash and Lillie got sad look while carried their bags over right shoulder.

Professor Farnsworth: "good news everyone, we got two new crew will be working for us. Meet ash Ketchum and Lillie from pokemon universe five but they're banished for their actions and stayed here this universe for now on."

Hermes: "and ash will compete in world coronation series tournament over there in normal class rank to face against substitute gym leader named visquez in Vermillion city gym on Tuesday September 25th, 2020 at 11:40 am so he plenty of time to catch more pokemon in this universe."

He gives them friendly wave to them and the duo think their coworkers will be mad at them for taking the universe until Leela said to them in kindness, "awesome, welcome to planet express you two." Ash and Lillie little bit shocked from Leela friendly reaction to them then ash said to her in confused, "we thought you guys will be mad at us."

Amy: " Nah, that's foolish mistakes taking over the universes."

Leela: "yeah, did your families and friends forgive you two at your former universe."

Ash: "nope, they hated us forever what I did very evil and murderous way to take over the universes. Hehehe. Right Lillie, Lillie."

Ash look at his girlfriend got angry look on her face with arms crossed underneath e-cup breast become silent to answer ash question as she walk away towards conference room from him as possible to be left alone with he give out disappointment sigh for his fault taking over the universes first place when Hermes place his hand on right shoulder with a small smile and said, "that's okay Mon, let her be to calm her mind down."

Ash: "you're right Hermes."

Then suddenly his rotom phone flew out from his pocket right front of them in feet away begin to speak with principle Skinner voice, "a pokemon has been spotted at right side of Central Park, it's raikou past paradox form, raging bolt from area zero."

Hermes: "it's showtime Mon, good thing you got lucario, shiny charizard, klawf, and hiusian typhlosion from section 27 pokemon storage room before heading here."

Ash: "yup."

Fry: "me and bender go with you at central Park."

Aah: "of course dude."

Bender get up on the couch and start singing, "🎵 let's go already."

[New chapter is out for today]