forgiveness

During 11:15 pm in new new York City

Apartment 1 in 2-C at 2nd floor

Ash sleeping in the couch with blanket halfway to reveal white plain shirt begins snort little bit for a moment until a calmly voice left next of couch, "sweetie." Cause him waking up open his eyes to face toward to see his guilty girlfriend in white pearl lacy night gown as she begins to speak again with forgiveness, "look, I'm sorry what I say to you at planet express conference room it was foolish because it was my fault too as well I use force choke on hobbs in anger at the mansion and killing him after that includes hau, selene, Trevor, and trip." Ash smile to hear that begins getting up on the couch to reveal blue sleeping shorts walked toward his girlfriend and give a hug.

Ash: "I forgive you honey besides we're outcasts from our former universe to live here forever."

Lillie: "except for you competing in world coronation tournament series, honey."

Ash: "yeah."

They broke off the hug with lillie got erotic expression on her face at ash and said, "let go our bedroom to make love with protection in our new home." He smile to grabbed her hand nicely and started running toward their bedroom with lillie give out joyful giggle after that.

[New short chapter is out for today]