confronted the bully

Rainbow punch the locker right really hard in anger and said, "damn it! They're friends again what they did each other during freshmen year." She the pulled her fist back from the locker with huge dent and turned around behind the locker begin sliding down to the floor to sit down with arms crossed around the knees and sad look.

"Hey rainbow."

She turned her head to the left to see fluttershy breeze in five feet away with little bit anger and worried expression as rainbow said to her, "what do you want, breeze." Fluttershy replied, "may I joined you to sit down."

Rainbow: "whatever."

She begun sitting down on the floor right next to rainbow behind the locker and started convention with her, "you become angry to see me and my friends becoming together again because we started talking each at library since last year of December and we figure it out, it was you broke our friendship with fake text messages and made up stories. Why you do that, rainbow." She give out guilty sigh and said, "I didn't know about friendship so I broke everyone friendship apart, you see fluttershy. I come from equestria from another World as my former home because I skipped lesson from former mentor princess Adagio."

Fluttershy: "I know. "

Rainbow: "who told you about it."

Fluttershy: "it was original/alternative sunset shimmers & sunset blaze about it because they're former students to their former mentors too as well, they bet they can teach you to learn friendship."

Rainbow give out happily smile after hearing from her new friend agreement and replied back to her in kindness, "i like that idea flutters." Both of them getting up on the floor as fluttershy said to her best friend, "after school, I'm taking you to section 27 so you can meet everyone from every universes."

Rainbow: "sounds good."

[New chapter is out for today]