morning surprise

At planet express building during 7:17 am on Sunday

In the conference room with planet express crew sitting in a round table was about to give morning announcement when ash and Lillie enter conference room holding hands together as ash said to them with surprise, "good news everyone, Lillie forgive me since last night what I did for taking the universes with armies of battle bots."

Leela: "that wonderful you two."

Hermes: "way to go Mon, oh captain Yvonne called in few hours ago she said there's another wild tera Pokemon has been sighted inside deep of forest from unknown universe so you and Lillie go over there for you catch it during 1:15 pm with the help of fluttershy breeze &  anne."

Ash: "awesome, we got plenty of time to unpack our stuffs in our apartment, babe."

Lillie: "yeah."

Professor Farnsworth: "good idea Lillie. You two unpack your stuffs in your apartment with fry, bender, and Leela help you out."

Ash: "excellent, we need some help anyway."

Lillie: "you said it ashy."

Equestria girls/mlp universe three on Tuesday may 3rd, 2013: canterlot city, California at 7:19 am

Canterlot high school

Fluttershy breeze and her best friends walking in the corridor toward cafeteria together to eat some breakfast with twilight look at fluttershy with little serious expression, "ah heard from captain Yvonne about you and anne going with two outcasts going unknown original universe for ash going to catch another wild tera Pokemon." Fluttershy replied, "indeed twilight. I know those two living at new new York City as new home and ash got second chance to enter world coronation series tournament becomes World champion."

Sunset: "good point flutters."

Rarity: "yup."

Starlight: "I agree with you, fluttershy."

They continue walking through the corridor toward cafeteria with rainbow dash at right side of corridor with shocking look on her face to see fluttershy and the group become friends again some reason because she ruined their friendship during freshmen year at canterlot high and become angry to turn around begin walk away in anger somewhere to blow off some steamed.

[New chapter is out for today]