Bio & chapter 2

Figured I might as well get both done at the same time.

Name:Izuku Yagi
Age: 16
Current Looks: Izuku has forest green hair, Green eyes, he's 5'7, pretty skinny
Personality: Years of abuse gave him trust issues to anyone outside of the Animatronics. He hates the Yagi family, Katsuki, Hakari, Shoto, and Yuki. If you don't piss him off you're on his good side.
Quirk: Animatronomancy:
His quirk allows him to create, Destroy, modify, control, summon, and manipulate any animatronic. He can transform the area around him into a Freddy's location like a domain Expansion from JJK. In which all of his animatronics can be summoned. Without his domain he can only summon 45, 90 when pissed. He can also somewhat manipulate souls. He borrows power from the Animatronics.

People he actually likes: Rei Todoroki, Enji Todoroki, Touya, Fuyumi, Natsuo, Mitsuki Bakugo, Masuru Bakugo, Eraserhead, his animatronics, and the Aftons

chapter 2

Last time we left off.

Izuku had awoken his quirk with the help of Cassidy and Charlotte. And Izuku had created so many animatronics. Then was asked what he wanted to do with his life.

Now. . . . .
But first

Yagi/Baku/Todo Household

"First off to start y'all's punishment. All Allowance, Freedom, and all the shit we've bought you will be taken." Enji started giving the kids their punishment. "Unless you 5 not only get Izuku to forgive you. But also deem you worth, none of you will be going UA." Enji was dead serious.

"What!! uncle Enji that isn't fair!" Kiyomi protested

"If The burn marks, Frostbite, explosion injuries, and broken bones on Izuku's body are anything to go by; this is very much so fair. To be a hero is to help others, not hurt Kiyomi. Until Izuku deems any of you worthy of going to UA, none of you are going. As for schooling, from now on, you're going to be homeschooled. You won't be leaving the house without supervision." Enji stated and turned his back.

"Now get to bed it's late and your first day of home schooling begins at 6 in the morning." Enji walked out of the room. He had one thing running through his head.

(I will find you Izuku just hold on.)

Now with our main character BITCHESSS

Izuku was in the elevator going down a couple floor. He wanted to see what he had made. William had said all of the animatronics looked amazing. As if they were done by someone who had hundreds of years of experience.

Cassidy was also in the elevator. She saw Izuku in thought.

"Izuku when you first expanded the Pizzaria. It went from maybe 100 square feet to 100 square miles. I'm surprised that the human society you came from hasn't noticed yet." She stated it confused her on how much strength he really had.

"Interesting I expanded the property a lot further then I expected. Then again I guess my quirk saw all the ideas running through my mind and reacted.

*Ding*

The elevator stopped on the -2 floor. Cassidy had looked at the buttons there were 19 floors 12 stories underground and 7 above. Izuku and Cassidy walked out of elevator. This entire building was massive. So these under grand floors were very fucking large. The underground floors weren't 100 square miles. They were 300 square miles. Each floor could hold roughly.