chapter 3

Hello I hope you enjoyed the last two parts. Currently I've only gotten one vote for the ship and five votes for his where he stands in society. So he is neutral and won't get involved in shit unless it involves him. I'll probably ask for ship again at the end of this chapter.

Chapter 3
Oh shit I've been stabbed

We begin right after the end of the last chapter.

We see Izuku with oil, dirt, and grime on his face. He had spent the last hour and a half fixing Bob Bon manually. He could have just snapped and Bon Bon would be fine. But Izuku decided that he wanted to learn to fix the animatronics manually before just using his quirk.

"Fuck that took a bit longer then expected!" Izuku exclaimed and stretched.

"I swear I need to reprogram Freddy." Izuku stated quietly and just set a reminder on his phone.

Izuku had walked through the Pizzaria and just went to his room. He quickly fell asleep. Turns out fixing an animatronic manually is more exhausting than just using his quirk.

Outside the Pizzaria with the Yagi/Baku/Todo families

"Let us in!!!" Toshinori yelled punching the door repeatedly.

"TOSHINORI! Cut it out it's getting annoying." Nezu snapped at him

"But air Izuku is in there. We need him to come home and be a hero." Toshinori spoke in his all might form

"I Don't Care Toshinori. You will cut this foolish behavior out this moment. You're acting like a toddler that didn't get his way." Nezu scolded him

"I'd suggest you get off the property now." Cassidy's voice came from above them.

"She's right let us get home before a storm hits or something." Enji agreed as of now he knew his nephew was safe that's what mattered.

The Yagis, and the kids tried protesting but it was quickly shut down by Nezu.

"I do wonder what you'll do Izuku Yagi." Nezu mumbled before walking off with the group.

Timeskip

It had been a year. The fazbear company had expanded 12 fold. Izuku had connection worldwide. He was eventually deemed the most dangerous man on earth due to connections and his quirk. Izuku had kept to his work. He never once took off. If he was sick he'd work through it no matter how unhealthy it was. Fazbear entertainment had dominated in all fields of business.

As for the Y/B/T (Yagi/Baku/Todo) Family it wasnt looking good for the kids. As Izuku cut connections to anyone who caused him hell. They had yet to gain his forgiveness. So Enji and Nezu weren't allowing them to go to UA. Toshinori and Inko had continued with their hero work and trying to get Izuku to come home and be a hero. They only had a year now to get Izuku to forgive them.

Now

A limousine known as the TitanTransporter, a marvel of automotive engineering, boasts an imposing and sleek design, enveloped entirely in a deep, obsidian black hue. Its exterior radiates an aura of sophistication and mystery, enhanced by the added allure of privacy with its black-tinted windows that conceal the occupants within.