𝟎𝟎𝟏 - don't i get a say in this?

——————social media and real life!

——————
social media and real life!

aleahbennett

liked by nathandoe8, nicolassturniolo and 335,679 others

aleahbennett: ur looking at miss drummer for BEFORE TEN. life is not real guys.

10,345 comments

user: OH MYG GOD OH MYGODDD ALEAH

nicolasssturniolo: Yeahhhhh speak on it
aleahbennett: ILY NICK

christophersturniolo: Straight fire oh yeah
➔ 😊😊😊😊😊

sum.smith: your so cute WELCOME TO THE BAND BFF
aleahbennett: ur my new favourite person ever summer

user: THIS IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN

user: and where is matt?????

user: everyone following her except matt of course😭

real life !
—————————-

"matt cmon bro...."

"no. i said no."

"she's cool and she will be good for the band! you haven't even met her yet."

"i cannot believe you hired her without my knowledge, im the god damn lead singer! don't i get a say in this?"

chris sighs. he has been trying to convince matt to get his head out of his ass and stop being dramatic about aleah for the past 2 hours, or maybe even more. "are you seriously being this immature about this? we need a drummer! face it. aaron left matt, we can't just sit and wait for someone to show up for us... the tour is 2 fucking months away!"

matt lets out a frustrated groan. he has been hearing the same words for the past 3 months for about more than 10 different people. "can't you, nick or even nathan for god sakes be the fucking drummer?" "no." chris snaps and matt can't help but rolls his eyes. nate comes into frame with a look that can kill at matt. "you're gonna be nice to her." he demands.

but matt is already lost in his thoughts. why is everything changing? he hates change.

how can he be the only one who thinks this a bad idea? when he found out the band was looking for a drummer 3 months ago he immediately shut it down but after numerous new members, he come to terms with the fact that his bandmates obviously won't listen to him. he hated the idea of it. they have been always been either drug addicts, alcoholics or just fucking dickheads. 

he just knows she isn't going to last long. just like all the others.

who does this girl think she is anyway? taking aaron's drumming spot? this 'aleah' chick better not push his buttons.

taking a out a cigarette out of his back pocket, he thinks. god he's had of enough today already.

——————-

ALEAH BENNETT has been at an all time high ever since she found out the shocking news from producer nick sturniolo. she still cannot believe her eyes. she has been texting summer questions non stop, making sure she knows everything about the band before meeting them.

wait... meeting them. meeting. them. you see, aleah is very closed off, she can't help but suddenly be so nervous about the whole first meeting encounter.

what if they all just hate her personality? worse, they actually hate her playing. no? no. shut up aleah. she hasn't spoken a word to one of the members. matt. why hasn't she heard a thing from him? she's doesn't want to reach out to him as she has a fear of rejection.

he hasn't followed her or even got in touch with her unlike his bandmates. she can't help but come to the conclusion that he of course, hates her.

but how can he? she hasn't even met the guy. he can't be that bad right? nick, chris or even nate have not mentioned him at all. he is probably just nervous. yeah.... chill out aleah.

her thoughts are suddenly cut off when she receives a notification from the one and only guitar player. chris sturniolo.

christophersturniolo sent you a message!

christophersturniolo:
Hey aleah we are starting rehearsals next week at the studio if u wanna start practicing with us, I hope u can make it 😁

——

just as aleah was overthinking about meeting up of course her fucking nightmares come true. she has just got to push through out of the awkward stage. yeah! she sighs loudly and starts to begin typing back.

——

aleahbennett:
hey chris! of course, i'll be there. what time do u start?

————————————————————————————————————————————————

🥁 —————— graciemattgirl speaks!

first chapter! i have plenty more ideas coming soon <3 i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ily :)
also !rockstarmatt is everything to me. i'm so.

————————