𝟎𝟎𝟐 - are we?

imessage and real life!———————

———————

imessage!
__________

my fav sunshine = summer
my fav star = aleah

my fav sunshine
ALEAH.
it's monday
first day being a before ten member
how do we feel!!!!!!!😊

my fav star
oh i'm GREAT!!!!!!
i cannot wrap my head around it
like at all

my fav sunshine
i'm so glad ur here
btw
sorry matt is being an absolute dick
he's always like this

my fav star
oh? matt
i was beginning to think i should've been the one to dm him first

my fav sunshine
he's just got this dumbass problem
with new members
don't sweat it aleah
he'll soon warm up to you

my fav star
oh
well that's just great
of course my overthinking brain was right ...
NO FUCK U
U GOT ME NERVOUS NOW.

my fav sunshine
i'm glad i helped 😘😘😘😘

——————————-

real life!
_________

unfortunately for aleah it's now monday, the day she's been nervous over since she got chris' message. shes currently outside of the studio debating whether she should end it all or go inside. get urself together aleah. she breathes loudly and attempts to shrug off her worries. as soon as she steps inside she is instantly overwhelmed with literally every fucking instrument you can think of.

oh yeah, she is absolutely in heaven right now. she swears she's dreaming.

"aleah!!!!"
summer jumps up from the couch in excitement and gives the girl a hug. aleah chuckles. "can u believe it? ur here, in the studio. with us?" summer can't seem to catch her breath "no, no, absolutely not" aleah's smile only grows wider.  "nick, chris, matt, she's here!" and just like that in instinct her stomach dropped.

matt? matt is here? i mean of course he's here why wouldn't he be.

but then, she heard a muffled nate say "where the fuck is matt" and she swears she felt a weight off her shoulders "when is he ever here? go find him" chris is definitely now aggravated more at his brother than he was last week. nate scurries outside, putting his phone to his ear. assumably trying to call matt.

chris rolls his eyes, walking inside to where summer and aleah stand.

thank god. she does not want to.. in-fact never! want to find out what matthew sturniolo's supposed problem is with her.

"hey aleah!'  chris turns his head from the stressed nate to her and smiles softly as nick trails behind him. "hey" i smile politely.

"when are we starting rehearsals? i've been waiting here for long enough" summer begins to grows frustrated and chris sighs loudly. "uh... well.. matt is once again no where to be found like fucking always! so- but i guess we can start without him. aleah grab the drums and show us what u've got i've been dying to hear you play bro"

aleah thoughts from last week almost instantly come back with built up insecurity, it's her favourite thing to do,  so why is she overthinking this shit again? she's got nothing to loose. she hesitates as she starts playing.

it is currently just before sunset, nick, chris, nate and summer's jaw been hang open for the last hour of aleah playing drums for them with interrupted conversations filled with small chuckles, "-and that's when i saw him trip over and couldn't keep it together guys! i tried!" aleah fails to keep it together as summer is telling the group a story about god knows what anymore. she has never been this comfortable this fast in a friend group since ... well never. it's refreshing for her.

you see, aleah hasn't had the best past with friendships which comes with trust issues from her father, for leaving her and her mother at the age of 10. she always feels as though she is out of place but here she fortunately doesn't for once. it's different.

as for nate, he decided to finally give up calling and looking for matt after an hour, he knows he's okay, he always is. he just needs to confront him to tell him to stop doing this shit, disappearing anytime... at any chance he can gets.

"wait, guys shit. aleah the speakers are next door, do u mind getting them real quick" nick asks. "oh yeah for sure" the girl calmly said.

she quietly stepped outside, the sunset is so pretty. wow. wait have they been talking for that long? woah damn. it feels like it's only been a few minutes. she runs her hands through her hair and notices a door on the left of her.

immediately assuming that's where nick meant, she quickly scurries to it. her hands don't hesitate to push down- and again- fuck this door is old. it's stiff as hell. she feels it almost open but quickly go back to its original position.

"you've got to be kidding me-" a loud groan escapes her mouth as she unashamedly rummages the handle "motherfuck-"

"struggling to get in my studio are we?"

"fuck!" the girl jumps behind her and turns her head swiftly ready to go off on who just scared the living shit out of her. but when she catches the sight of a dark brunette. the words immediately die at her tongue. yeah, she's thinking of ending it all again right about now.

matthew sturniolo.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

🥁———— graciemattgirl speaks!

CLIFFHANGER!!!! haha 😂
a aleahmatt first meeting, hope u guys liked this chapter!
ilysm <33333
😁
——————