𝟎𝟎𝟖 - take you for a drinker

real life and imessage!—————————

—————————

real life!
______________

it's been around an hour since ALEAH BENNETT poured herself a drink. well now, ten tequila's. she is currently in the middle of the dance floor with strangers surrounding her.

she has no idea where the fuck nate or chris is anymore, just falling deeper and deeper into intoxication each minute. she never knew that tequila tasted this good.

tiredness started to creep up on the girl with every sway of her body and little to no air in this room. she was starting to wish summer had come, since she knew that she would be having the time of her life right now. and also just because she absolutely would rather die than try to make conversation with anyone here.

her eyes start to wander over to the stairs, her timing is incredible when she sees matt start to walk down with a blonde girl by his side wearing a bikini top and shorts. she had a small glimmering grin on her face while looking at him making aleah divert her attention to him. his hair was messier than the last time she saw him. just as matt starts to rub his lips, aleah notices red lipstick stains all over them and matching the same colour as the girl next to him.

she can't help but form a lump in her throat at the sight - suddenly matt's eyes are on her before she can pull her attention away from him. him meeting her gaze. aleah immediately turns away from him feeling caught. she diverts her head to the small bar again to see yet again, no one there. thank god.

she makes her way over there, it takes longer than usual, feeling dizzy and pours herself of yet - the same drink she has been having for the past hour. the bottle is almost empty at this point. she checks her phone to see a notification from summer.

imessage!
—————————

#2 homo photographer:
you having fun at mr. manwhore max's party!!?

no licence loser:
very funey
i'm sow BOREDDDD

#2 homo photographer:
are U DRUNK?!?!

no licence loser:
whaast no

#2 homo photographer:
you so are !!!!! 😱😱
aleah bennett this is unacceptable

no licence loser:
shhhh i'm fineeee

#2 homo photographer:
but seriously get home safe aleah please
call me if u need me
don't do anything stupid and 4
i love you