𝟎𝟎𝟕 - not fucking coming

real life! ————————————

real life!
————————————

real life!
______________

MATTHEW STURNIOLO is on the couch, trying to concentrate on getting the microphones ready again for their next rehearsal but is failing miserably as his thoughts are elsewhere. him and chris are dressed and ready to go to max's party, awaiting for nate who is picking the two up. he needs to contain himself before going. why is he doing this.

it's been a good 20 minutes of soundcheck with just them, when they hear a timid knock on the door and chris is already walking towards it.

"aleah? what are u doing here rehearsals aren't on today" aleah.

"yeah i know! i just left my necklace somewhere in here... and i need it my mom is actually going to kill me" she is already pacing around the couch in panic in a worried state, running to every corner of the studio.

"oh well, if i see it i'll let you know"

"thanks" she says still looking around, to double check. matt walks into frame and unashamedly rolls his eyes seeing her, aleah already ignoring him. but then she does a double take and takes in what they are wearing is way to fancy for the studio.

"wait where are you going?" matt is immediately giving chris the look to not say a thing but his focus is only on aleah to notice him.

"to a party, u wanna go?" chris suggests casually. she sees matt's face drops, deafeated. he starts to give him the worst death stare possible. chris finally sees his expression but is still clueless, thinking it's normal and carrying on with his suggestion. "we are going literally right now so?"

"chris!"

"what!"

"she's not fucking coming" matt just huffs, like aleah is not in the room right now hearing him speak. caught of guard, he feels a slight shove in his shoulder from him. "yes she is, aren't you?"  he swiftly turns his head back to aleah with a welcoming smile.

yeah, matt is not willing to rely on chris about absolutely anything anymore.

aleah forms a smirk on her face, she usually hates parties and everything to do with them. but seeing matt like this? oh she would do anything to put him in a bad mood after the shit he has pulled for the past few days.

so she agrees. "infact yes, chris i am coming" her eyes are only on matt just to see his state and she loves every second of seeing his face drop. she tilts her head at the boy taunting him. she honestly does not care.