𝟎𝟎𝟒 - what

real life, imessage and social media ! —————————

—————————

real life!
__________

ALEAH BENNETT wakes up on a random couch confused as ever, but she soon takes in her surroundings and realised that she did in-fact. fall asleep in the studio after the whole matt encounter.

shit. yeah her mom is going to kill her. she rummages around trying to find her phone or any belongings for that matter. when she notices it on a table, she doesn't hesitate to go straight to her messages.

mom 🤍:
What time will you be home tonight?
delivered at 10:34pm

Aleah u better be home in the next hour or ur grounded.
delivered at 11:00pm

Aleah where the hell are you
Get home now
Aleah Bennett.
delivered at 2:30am

oh shit. she is going to kill her. she scurries to get her jacket from the couch and sees nathan walking into frame from the bathroom door.

he notices her panicked state speed walking towards the door. "shit you good?"

"yeah! yeah- fine i just need to go like now, my mom doesn't know where the hell i am and-"

"hey, you don't have a licence right?" aleah feels strangely embarrassed. of course at a time like this she can't fucking drive. "no...." she timidly says. "i'll drive you no problem" he suggests. "really? that would mean so much" nate shrugs casually "of course" aleah smiles widely. thank god she doesn't have to pay for an uber.

these band members are too welcoming. she can't help but wonder how the hell they are in band with him. matt is so different, he's like... the complete opposite of everyone in the band.

——

"okay! thanks nate" aleah says as she hops out of nate's car. "no problem, ill see you tomorrow at rehearsals?" the girl honestly doesn't know if she is going to even make it tomorrow. she just knows how her mother is going to react when she walks through that door. but she doesn't want to disappoint him. "yeah ok bye!"

the girl turns and sees her dreaded house. it is filled with bad memories she can't help but think back to everytime. she lets out a sigh getting herself prepared as she walks up the steps and walks in.