STORY TIME ! : THE BEGINNING

Narrator- Deep in the universe, on a planet called Earth, distinct from any other in the multiverse, it is divided into three realms. The realms of Magic, the Realm of Technology, and, lastly, the realm between them is the Normal Realm—where people are just like those you find in your universe.

The three realms coexist, but the normal world is unaware of the presence of the other two and oblivious to the War that took place, resulting in numerous sacrifices to maintain peace.

The War of bloodshed, where the innocent from children to adults were slaughtered, and houses were burned to the ground. It was a battle that shook the very foundations of each realm.

*WEEK BEFORE WAR*

**NARRATOR (V.O.)**

In the realm of Magic, tensions rise as the echoes of an imminent war reverberate through the enchanted castle. The round table, where leaders from different magical factions stand united, feels the weight of impending doom.

*INTERIOR. MAGIC CASTLE - ROUNDTABLE - NIGHT*

**ELDER (MAGIC REALM)**

(gazing into a crystal ball)

The evil force that threatens us was once one of our own—a powerful sorcerer consumed by corruption. His hunger for more power has led him to seek dominion over all three realms.

*CRYSTAL BALL - CONNECTING TO TECH KINGDOM*

The scene shifts to a high-tech command center in the Tech Kingdom, connected to the magical realm through a crystal ball.

*INTERIOR. TECH COMMAND CENTER - NIGHT*

**TECHNO**

(manifesting on a screen)

You are right, Elder. We stand at the brink of a war that could unravel all realms. Many from both magical and tech realms have succumbed to his forces. We must join forces to stop him, or all three realms will face annihilation.

**PERSON 1 (TECH REALM)**

(voice uneasy)

But sir, aligning with the magic realm—aren't we making friends with the enemy?

**TECHNO**

(pointedly)

This is not about friendship or enmity. It's about survival. We face a common enemy that threatens our existence. Remember who the real enemy is.

**PERSON 1 (TECH REALM)**

(understanding)

Yes, sir.

**TECHNO**

(to Elder)

We are ready to unite our forces against this common threat. Let's put aside our differences and fight together.

*CRYSTAL BALL - CONNECTING BACK TO MAGIC REALM*

*INTERIOR. MAGIC CASTLE - ROUNDTABLE - CONTINUOUS*

**ELDER (MAGIC REALM)**

A wise choice, indeed. Now, let's prepare for the inevitable war that awaits us. Together, we stand a chance.

*INTERIOR. TECH COMMAND CENTER - CONTINUOUS*

**TECHNO**

So now, let's prepare for the war and do whatever it takes to establish peace and harmony.