Ep3~Dance of Illusions:Sera Vs Mirasen

Art Room:

Zeddy: (whispering) What do we do now?

Jake: (whispering) Let's just stay quiet for now and see what she does.

The creepy woman stood up, her smile widening. She began to sing a strange, haunting song in a low voice :
"The World is burning the evil rose,
The realms are shaking and the blood flows"

Jake: (under his breath) Okay, that's definitely creepy. No wonder she never gets picked for the school talent show.

Zeddy: (surprised looking towards Jake) who are you?

Jake: (confused) what?

Zeddy: never thought you can crack a joke and in this situation well i am proud.(sarcastically)

Jake: stop it already.

Stairs:

Mrs. Sera reached the top of the stairs, feeling a strange sense of unease. The climb had felt oddly slow, almost weighted down. Then, she heard the woman's eerie song echoing through the halls.

Mrs. Sera: (gasps) No way... that can't be...

She quickened her pace, worry etched on her face, and rushed towards the art room.

Art Room:

The woman stopped singing, her smile turning predatory. "Now, hand over the locket, little ones," she said, her voice dripping with false sweetness.

Zeddy: (eyes wide) She knows we're here!

Jake: (pulling the locket from his pocket) I think she wants what we found.

Zeddy: Should we just give it to her?

The woman's smile widened further. "Give it to me willingly, and I'll let you go," she purred.

Jake: (whispering to Zeddy) Yeah, right. Everyone says that in scary movies, then they get... (makes a slicing motion with his hand).

Zeddy: (whispering back) So, just hide here forever?

The tension crackled like electricity in the air as the boys' hearts pounded in their chests. The creepy woman's smile turned cruel, and she advanced towards the overturned table, her eyes cold and hungry.

Zeddy: (voice shaking) Oh no, she's coming!

Jake: (thinking fast) We can't stay here. She knows we're here.

Zeddy hesitated, but seeing the woman's unwavering gaze, he nodded in agreement.

With a burst of courage, both boys scrambled out from under the table, standing tall.

The woman chuckled, a dark, chilling sound. "Finally joining the party, are we? But it's too late. The locket, now!"

Zeddy: Look, lady, just let us go! We don't even know who you are.

The woman's eyes flashed. "You'll know soon enough," she hissed, her voice dripping with a twisted venom. "And your freedom… well, let's just say it'll be permanent."

Zeddy, ever the quick thinker, quipped, "Chill out, drama queen. You're scaring the paint off the walls!"

Jake, fueled by a mix of fear and defiance, demanded, "Why do you need the locket? What's so special about it?"

The woman ignored him, her eyes gleaming with something dark and ancient. She began to hum the same haunting melody, the words swirling around them like whispers of shadows.

Jake: (exasperated) Oh no, the singing again. Someone call the music room, she's in the wrong place!

Zeddy: (trying to lighten the mood) Yeah, lady, your performance might work in a haunted house, but this is an art room!