6. ꜱʜɪꜰᴀ & ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴍ

Shifa's POV:

I catch up all the talks with my Abu as my brothers keep on about their business talks and i see my bhabi Ayesha, (wife of my elder brother Riyas) enter the room followed by my umma. I could see my elder brother Riyas getting distracted from the business talks at the arrival of my bhabi, hehe they are the cutest couple i've ever met after my parents.

Ayesha Bhabi is my cousin, her father entrusted my elder brother as his future son-in-law since we were close as cousins. But my elder brother have told me everything about how he was behind this so-called-marriage because he liked her way before her father entrusted my elder brother to her. Well it's still a big secret between me and my brother.

Riyas was the first person whom i shared the details about my ex with, eventually my other 2 brother soon came to know about it because that so-called-bhai of mine made it obvious in front of them and he ended up sharing everything. I feel reasured because im not hiding anything from them. If they caught me hiding about the fact that my ex was such a scumbag they would definitely go after him and would do god-knows-what. So to put it in short, They are overprotective.

I can see my big bro who mostly has his annoyingly irritable face suddenly lighting up and peeking a glance at my bhabi. Lol he is the most adorable when he peeks up to her like that. I wish i could already tease him infront of her but i will get in trouble if they all pick up on me. Well why should i care i have nothing to be scared of, hehe lemme just irritate him in the middle of his peeking section with bhabi.

I go near my Bhabi who is the sweetest didi *sister*i have ever met in this world. She gives me a smile and asks me if i wanna join her for the sleepover, she is just a cuty pie. I just melt from her sweet words, no wonder my strict brother fell for her. No doubts!!

I reply her saying "YESS, I cant let my big bro have you tonight" I giggle where bhabi also joins me as we both look at big bro who is already looking at us especially staring through my soul.

"Ack i hope he wont tear my soul apart staring at me with his so-called-eyes." Bhabi and I exchange glances with him, causing my entire family to laugh as we all exchange glances with my big bro, who appeared irritated.

The next time i hear him clear his throat as he gives me a mischievious smile. I know he is up to something!!!! Immediately Bhabi whispers to me "Shifff, he has something upto his sleaves, u better be careful". I tilt up my head giving a nervously smile to him.

"Abu dont you think its almost time that we should find her a perfect partner to marry and send her off?"
Big bro blurts out forming a weird smile on his face. I could hear shuhaib agreeing to it as i could hear him stating "Even i agree with him Abu, we should definetly find her a partner. I dont think she is ever gonna find one since she is so into her fictional man".

I nervously look at my Abu and Umma who is already chuckling at each other. I could see my Abu's eyebrow frowning curiously as he asks "What did u meant by fictional man?" I stammer saying "A-Abu, thats just nothing u know t-they are just m-mocking me, especially that big bro taking revenge on me for what i did just now"

A stern voice speaks stating"Okok, but we are not going to set her up with just anyone, we should give her time above all else she needs to able to stand on her own feet and not rely on anyone else. We should wait until then". I was stunned for a second hearing him speak up! Him supporting me??

It was when i noticed all of them were stuned too by my 2nd brother's opinion. Rehan stating that i should have my own freedom and be independent before my marriage? Its not that im surprise because he supported me but, as far as i know he dont give value to other's. He just thinks of himself as everything because he has his own freedom.

Abu immediately replies "Yes Yes, we cant just marry off our little girl just yet." Continued my mom pointing at Riyas and Shuhaib "You idiot cant even joke properly huh? Once she is married off u guys will surely realise how much u will miss her stubborness and her pottatharam (stupidity)".
"Mom!!" i said half smiled pouting. I could hear my bhabhi and mom chuckle as my brothers just look at me teasingly.

My 2nd brother Rehan havent been in any relationship. He just mess around telling his friends that he just wants to have fun. But i know deep down he is a good person. He is simply rejecting every girl's proposals, saying he is not serious about them, in order to avoid dating. Fun fact is that, whoever had a crush on him was after his looks, money and nothing else. So he concluded telling them they have to be independent if they wanted to reach him.

"Alright its dinner time" Mom announces as we all make our way to the dining hall. We all had our dinner quietly and we continued our nights chitchatting. Especially today since my Abu came from the business trip after so long.

Its about bedtime. I could feel someone stare at me. I already know who it is. As i turn into that direction i could see big bro Riyas staring at me!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~