Shutdown Player

After a rigorous month in his new position, Moss rewards himself with a plane ticket to Denver. He strategically books a Thursday flight so he'll have all day Friday to hang out with Tye while working remotely.

Sitting in the trunk of his trusty 2014 Toyota Camry is a packed suitcase which Tye will be happy to see after his overreaction to Moss only bringing a backpack the last time he visited. Since he brought his suitcase with him to the firm, he is able to head straight to the airport after work.

No one sits next to him on the flight and takeoff goes smoothly so Moss is in a good mood when the plane lands three and a half hours later.

"I know you got that fancy new promotion, but you should still let me book your flights," Tye scolds him in the car on the way back from the airport. "The organization gives the team these crazy discounts so please just let me pay next time."

Moss rolls his eye at this, "Christ, fine. My ticket isn't a roundtrip so you can cover my flight back to Detroit."

He puts his suitcase in the guest bedroom and heads back out to the living room where Tye is searching for the crime show that they have recently been watching together over FaceTime.

"Want to watch an episode?" Tye asks as he finds the one that they left off on.

"Yeah- we never got to finish that last one about the serial cannibal." He lays with his head on the arm rest of the couch and his legs stretched out over Tye who puts his own legs up on the coffee table in front of him.

A couple minutes into the episode, Tye interrupts the scene where the detectives are closing in on a creepy house, "By the way, we have a seven o'clock reservation at a steakhouse downtown tonight."

Moss checks his phone and sees that is currently 5:18 PM.

"You were serious about going to a steakhouse?" He questions while sitting up on the couch. "I didn't bring anything nice to wear.... I thought you were joking."

Tye looks over as Moss moves his legs off of him.

"You can wear one of my shirts and a pair of your black jeans. This place isn't too formal."

Moss ditches the TV show so he can dig through Tye's closet for a nice shirt to wear tonight.

He's holding a light blue button-up on one hanger and a white one on another when he feels a looming presence behind him. Turning around, he holds them out so Tye can see his options.

"Which one?" He asks his friend.

Tye shrugs uselessly.

"I don't know- either of them will work."

Noticing that Moss isn't satisfied with this answer, he trips over his words to give him a better response, "-but the blue one is a bit tight on me so it will probably fit you better."

Moss gives a pleased nod of approval before handing the white shirt off to Tye so he can put it back and takes the blue button-up to the guest room to try on. Despite it being tight on Tye, it's still a bit loose on himself so he tries tucking the shirt into his jeans and rolling up the sleeves.

Satisfied with the last minute outfit, he exits the bathroom attached to the guest room and walks back out to where Tye is now waiting for him on the bed.

"Looks good," Tye approves with a smirk. He had flopped onto his stomach when Moss exited the bathroom and scans him from head to toe to assess the makeshift outfit.

"It's almost six o'clock, you should go get dressed so we're not late," Moss suggests.

Tye sits upright on the bed and waves a hand in the air dismissively.