Duster

Following Tye's statement to the press, Moss spends the remainder of the day dealing with the the ramifications that apparently come with publicly being in a gay relationship with an NHL player.

He calls his parents and has an enlightening conversation with them where he finally feels seen after months of being put on the back burner. They're happy to be filled in on the timeline of his and Tye's relationship and say that they would love to meet Tye again now that they know he's not just a friend. Moss isn't back to trusting them one hundred percent, but he likes to think that they can talk more openly after the phone call that they had.

The WAGs have also been keeping in contact with Moss.

Many of them had sent kind texts in the main group chat when Tye did the presser confirming their relationship. Some of the other girls reached out to him individually to offer words of encouragement and support.

Meanwhile, Melanie took it upon herself to create a group chat for the four of them that hung out during the last home game.

The Core Four

**Melanie Ev named the conversation "The Core Four"**

**Today 1:14 PM**

Melanie Ev

Hello lovelies!!

Kelsey Enny

A new group chat **eyes emoji** I love to see it!

**Roksana Sasha named the conversation "The Core Four Whores **heart on fire emoji**"**

**Today 1:19 PM**

Roksana Sasha

This chat is for Mossukha?

Moss laughs at the name change to the group chat and also notices that Roksana seems to have given him some sort of Russian nickname.

Melanie Ev

Yes! I know everyone is reaching out on the main group chat but I want to make sure that Moss has a tight-knit group to confide in if he needs it during the mayhem<3

To: The Core Four Whores **heart on fire emoji**

Thanks Melanie:) things have been pretty manageable so far

I'm just hoping the boys get the W tonight and come back home ASAP

Kelsey Enny

Totally!! I'm so happy that you're doing well during all of this!

We need to get together and start having watch parties when they have away games **clapping hands emoji 2x**

The new group chat goes back and forth for a bit making hopeful plans to watch away games for the second round over at Melanie's house.

Eventually, Moss exits out of the Core Four texts to see that he received a message from.... his boss?

David Work

Hey Moss, I hope you're doing well!

He frowns reading the message. David is a super nice guy and Moss always enjoys talking with him, but it's highly unusual for him to reach out via text.

To: David Work

Hi David, I'm doing alright. How are you?

David responds within two minutes.

David Work

I'm fine, thanks for asking!

So, I was just sent an article from a reputable news source that seems to have connected you with an NHL player.