Quick Notes

Hey people.

So basically I just wanted to write a story that really revolves around Kaz. You know some good old childhood trauma and angst. Plus the other Crows seeing it all cuz we live for it and I feel like there's not enough of these types of stories.

It's set after Six of Crows but this story is completely my own and does not follow the rest of the timeline or plot. (Also my first).

Updates will hopefully be at least once a week but I'll probably update each time I finish a chapter.

Cover art found on Pinterest by B_Ghafa

Plot notes!!!

- We're gonna pretend that after the ice court heist they got away with some of the money and shared that bit out (yes forget about crooked kingdom). We're pretending they got the jurda out of Nina, Inej got saved, Kuwei died and all the jurda parem stuff got lost.

- Pekka is the main bad guy, I haven't decided about Van eck yet so if I don't use him just go with it pretend he died. I'm more just gonna use them for plot convenience to be honest aka. Making Kaz suffer.

- If you do come across previously dead characters, ignore it, No.1 rule of fanfic = anything is possible.

- Will have the original pairings.

- These are the ages I'm going to use (yes I'm aware they might not be canon)

Matthias- 21
Nina- 20
Jesper- 18
Kaz- 17
Inej- 17
Wylan- 16 (edging on 17 maybe I'll do his birthday)

*Disclaimer I do not actually own any of these characters or any ref to the actual books*
Is the cover literally text on a black screen? Yes.

Anyways I hope this doesn't disappoint :)

Till next time dudes.