🤘🏳️‍🌈 BL story info 🏳️‍🌈🤘

So here's the info for the stories I have in mind ❤

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

《▪︎1》||Not All Roses Come With Thorns||

Charlie finds himself standing on the ledge of a bridge as he admired the glimmers of moonlight, which reflected themselves on the crystaline water, one final time before taking his own life away.

As he steps off, a firm hand grabs him by the collar, pulling him away and tightly hugging him. To Charlie's surprise, it was Nathaniel, his childhood ex-bestfriend and bully since the 4th grade....

《▪︎2》||Under Cover Love||

Ajax has been working for his family's secret agency since forever. After stopping a crime inside a mall, his crush, Leon, who he has been crushing on since he ever met him, congratulated him and assigned him a task. To become the bodyguard of a teen boy, Maxine Luverette, whose father is a wealthy and popular politic but also a currupted man. Con-artist and fraud.

To reveal the truth and place him behind bars, Ajax must become a loyal figure in the Luverette family's eyes and befriend Maxine in order to gather enough evidence to arrest Mr.Luverette. But Ajax faces struggles throughout such task....

《▪︎3》||Love You Under The Moonlight||

In a universe were humans lost the war to the mystical creatures, stands alone one single boy, whose family was killed during such battle. Aiden must hide with the last human survivors and plan his vengance against the royal blood family and those human traitors who contributed to the war.

One lonley night were he was gathering supplies for the campsite, while also training, an unfamiliar figure scares him. Introducing themselves as the son of the demon king himself of the royal blood family, Lancelot Augustus. Fear engulfing him, Aiden makes and attempt to escape but miserably ends up hurting himself.

After Lance took care of his wounds by using magic, he managed to open a closed door inside Aiden's heart and made him realize that not all creatures are as bad as he thought....

《▪︎4》||Two Kinds To Be||

When a nasty rumor spreads around the country about the Prime Minister of Stroxtia and Duvertnua, originated by an annonymus persin, Juntah is no longer able to comminicate with his friend, Elijah. To their misfortune, they are both from the opposing country and are forced to forget everything about each other. Even their small crushes for the other.

An unknown little birdy informs both Stroxtia and Duvertnua a meteor will hit earth and wipe out all living things in the planet. Both countries must work together in order to stop the meteors impact.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

So yea. Let me know which one you would like me to do first :)

My personal favorite has to be either 1 or 2.

Oh and if you chose 4 I might not do it bcs I'm not too sure about it. But we'll see :3