1

Vera is a great psychologist. She prefers to be alone , doesn't have many close friends but has a best friend Pearl who is also a psychologist.

VERA'S POV:
I had an appointment with a patient at an office. After the councelling was over Pearl called me for lunch I was excited..we were discussing about food when suddenly I bumped into someone, I froze as I saw the person everything stopped I went blank...why is he here? Why did we met again?what should I do now?

He: Vera?....Vera?...are you ok?
Vera: Ohhh yeahh I'm fine
He: hiii...how are you? Wowww... it's been so many years since I saw you...are you here for job?
Vera: No actually I am a psychologist now so I came to meet a patient. How are you?
He: I'm good.. Psychologist is pretty cool. did you had lunch? If not let's have lunch together...
Vera: Sorry I can't my friend is waiting for me I had to go..
He: okay but give me your number let's. meet next time.
Vera: okay(we exchanged numbers)...bye

After some time I met pearl she was waiting at the entrance. We sat at a table and ordered food but I was so lost in ny thoughts that I couldn't hear her calling me....she said what happened? Are you ok? You were so excited so few minutes ago...who was that guy? While taking a bite from my plate.
I'm okay.. I'm little tired and he's just an old friend we met after few years that's it nothing else.- I replied

After few days
I was at a restaurant as it was a get together of our colleagues it was fun and then I got a call and there goes my excitement it was a call from him....in a flash I went silent. Pearl noticed immediately....godd how does she always notices it. She asked what's wrong? who's calling? No one I said. After some time we left . I know she is stubborn, she won't stay quiet unless I tell her so she asked me again - I have known you for few years now and I have never seen you sad or worried over any guy I mean many guys have asked you out, called you, texted you but you were chill then who is this guy? ever since you have met him you seem sad worried what's the matter?
The reason why I rejected every guy or don't have any interest in anyone is maybe because of him. He's my ex , it's a long story I'll tell you in short listen...