3

Present day
He is the only one who helped me, who was also by my side. If he saw me with a boy or anything like that he used to taunt me he looked jealous. Even if every time he refused to get back I still had hopes someday we would. One day the pain was unbearable I just wanted him I was tired of pretending to be okay I was crying when I called him I said- "Stan I can't do this anymore I want you I'm going mad I don't know what is happening I can't stop thinking about you I'll wait for you just say you still love me just say that." He replied- "why don't you just go to sleep I have to sleep it's 3 o'clock I have to wake up at 5 and drink coffee. I have told you many times I don't wanna date I'm not interested, if you want we will be just friends other than that nothing".

"Did he really said that? I can't believe this. Jerk. So is this the reason why you lost interest in love and rejected every guy? I'm sorry I didn't know you went through this."-said Pearl

After that I stopped texting him we talked occasionally and eventually after sometime we never talked or saw each other. It took me 7 years to move on from him. I even tried dating others but I always compared them with Stan I was searching Stan in others. If I talk or hangout with any guy it always feels like I'm cheating on him. I don't know if I'm 100% moved on or not but I just don't want him. When I saw him again that day it felt like my nightmares are back why again all those things I left behind, things I tried to forget are now again in front of me.

"Vera you have came this far that means you are strong okay you can do this. I'm with you let's face this instead of running"- said Pearl

Yeah.. thank you. I think we should leave now. Let's go home.- I said