5

I and Pearl are standing in front of our wardrobe deciding what to wear tonight. We have been busy for a few days so we decided to go club. I can't think straight, so much is going on in my mind because of Stan I really need to go out. After 1 hour of deciding she wore black maxi dress and I wore black mini dress. Pearls boyfriend came to pick us, he is also coming.

 Pearls boyfriend came to pick us, he is also coming

We reached the club. Pearl was with her boyfriend. We sat on a couch, ordered drinks. Pearl and her bf were dancing together kissing..cute. While I was sitting alone drinking, Pearl came to me dragging me to dance with them but I was not in the mood to dance I told her "it's no fun here forget about me just enjoy with your sweet boyfriend and I might go home early so don't worry."

It's been a while since I have drunk but now that Stan is back I really need a drink. Even at the club I was thinking about him while drinking nonstop.....drinks ever over at my table so I went to the bar and ordered another drink I was pretty much drunk by that time. I called Stan. I said- "hiiiii Stannn....h...how are you....you must be doing soooo good....while I.... I am still struggling just because of you..  You.....you know I... I still lo....love you and I really hate myself for that..."

Stan said- are you drunk? Where are you? Tell me where are you?

N..no...not..at all I'm not drunk.... I am at a club.. I said

Why are you there? Don't go anywhere stay I'm coming...I'm on my way -he said

Stan came at the speed of light...he said- "what are you doing here? Why are you alone?....."

"I'm trying to have fun but I can't because of you.... I was doing fine without you, why did you came back. I was doing perfectly fine just...why....why did you have to come back and ruin everything... I.... I hate you but I still love you more" - I said

"Okay I'm sorry you can hate as much you want but let's go home now I can't leave you alone like this"-he said

"I'm not alone I'm with my friend...." I said

"Where is your friend? I can't see..." he said

"She is with her boyfriend. I'm not coming with you. You can go, no need to worry about me just get lost..." I said

Shut up.. I'm not leaving you here. Shout at me beat me do whatever you want but I'm taking you home that's it...he said furiously.
Before I could say anything, he put his blazer upon me then lifted me up and placed me in his car. I fell asleep as I was tired.

We reached home. He held me by my waist making me walk till home as I was drunk. He asked me... "what's the lock pin?"     "it's your....birthday"- I said in a sleepy tone... We entered  in. He got a call, I just heard him saying "I can't come tonight sorry I'm busy." I said- "you should go why are you not going?"    "I'm not leaving you alone I'm staying tonight"-he said.
I smirked and said..."staying tonight, stop showing you care when you don't."    "I'm staying and I do care for you it's not fake, I genuinely do"- he said.   "Genuinely...my foot. Kiss me kiss me if you care tell me you love me"..as I say this I burst into tears...."do you even know how I have been living all these years , I lied to myself pretending everything is okay but no nothing is okay I am fucking missing you like crazy...u know what I don't care what you think or if this ruins our friendship...."  I got closer to him and I said..... "I want to kiss you even if I regret this tomorrow I still want to".

"No, don't you are drunk...you'll regret this so much Vera.. you need to sleep let's go"- he said wiping my tears. I laid on the bed. Stan said he'll sleep on the couch as he was leaving I held his hand and said "don't go please stay here till I sleep" he sat beside me while I hold his hand till I slept...while I was half asleep I said- "can you open that second drawer you'll find something"

______________________________________

I hope you all like this story it's my first time writing book . If you liked this story make sure to vote and comment. Next part will be posted very soon. Thank You.