7

Stan's POV
The next morning her friend came and asked immediately- "where is Vera? And what exactly happened yesterday?" I said- "she was drunk when she called me so I took her home and I couldn't leave her alone so I stayed"
"I know you are her ex. But you came in the middle of the night just because she called...and you stayed with her all night because you didn't wanted her to be alone. Why do you care broo? or are you just pretending?" - she said
"I'm not pretending. I care for her the most. I don't think you have any right to be mad okay, you were with your boyfriend the whole time when she was completely drunk. Well, listen I don't want to fight. Don't tell her she was with me all night if she doesn't remember, I request you..." I said and left.

VERA'S POV
I wake up with a headache. Luckily it was my day off. I was wearing a blazer I asked Pearl who's blazer is this? what happened yesterday I feel like I did something. was I with any guy?...was I really drunk? She said you were drunk but you didn't do anything and you were with me and that's my boyfriend's blazer you were cold so you wore that.
I got freshen up but still I was feeling like I did something, I'm forgetting something..... I took my phone and saw few missed calls from Pearl. I opened my call log and......ohh shit..... I saw I called Stan we even talked for a while. I went to ask Pearl "what happened yesterday why did I call Stan.... I was with him yesterday and that blazer is also his, right? Tell me."
"Yess you were with him.....all night. You called him, he came.. took you home, stayed with you and left in the morning when I came. But I don't know what happened between you two. And He knew you would be embarrassed and requested me so I lied saying you were with me."
Ohh no.......ohh no........ohh no I immediately ran into my room and opened that drawer. Pearl came and asked what's wrong? Why were you running?
"Pearl now I remember everything that happened yesterday....fuckk......u know I said to never open this drawer right it's because this are some sketches and letters about him . And yesterday he saw all this...... I'm doomed now. What should I do now? How will I return his blazer? How will I face him now?" - I said.

Pearl smiled and said- "he really knows you well and cares for you. Relax Vera.......chill.....just act like you don't remember okay be normal.... don't worry."

I texted Stan. I said hey...when will you be free?...... I have to return your blazer... He said- I'm free all day when do you wanna meet? And where?   Let's meet at 4 pm. At park seven. He said-okay 👍.

It's 3 pm now. I got ready, took his blazer and left. I was nervous to even text and now I have to meet him, I'm extremely nervous. I reached at the park. Stan was already there.

Stan said- "how are you feeling now? Having a headache?"
"I had a headache in the morning but I'm okay now. Here's your blazer. I don't remember but thank you." I said.

He took his blazer and asked for coffee so we went to a cafe. He started talking he said- "you don't remember anything from yesterday. So you don't remember how you hugged me. How you kissed me and how you even tried to fu......" Before he could complete his sentence I said- "stop! when did I do that, I didn't. Nothing happened between us."
"So you do remember everything. I knew you were lying so I lied too. I know you are embarrassed don't worry I'm not judging you." He said.
Ahhhhh..... he's soo annoying. How does he knows me so well. Forget it Vera. Ignore it. "Even if you judge me I don't care. We should leave now. I have some work." I said. While we were leaving he said- "hey Vera you are coming on Tuesday. Tia told you, right?"

Ohhh yeahh the meet up if he's asking that means he's also coming.. I just said-"yes. I'm coming."

I came back home. Laying on my bed thinking about the meet up. I agreed because I thought Stan won't be there he never comes. I don't get this  back in the years when we both were talking we rarely saw eachother but now when I don't want to talk we see eachother regularly. Whyyy......
The meet up is in few days ohh God what reason should I give for not coming... that's when I got an idea.