Chapter 10 - Stargazing

Started: 1:11am
Tw: swearing

Ashton's pov
I was sat in my 3rd class of the day, the class being geography, which I found boring, like most other classes. I was sat up the back, like always, thinking about literally anything. In reality most of my thoughts were surrounded by Kai though. I knew that Kai would have done something to Lucas and the other two, knowing that her blood was absolutely boiling earlier behind her calm facade.
The class was almost over, and I had one more class after this before lunch finally rolled around again.

(Time skip to lunch cuz idk what else to do😔)

I packed away all my stuff, shoving it into my bag and quickly going out the classroom once the teacher dismissed everyone. I walked down the crowded hallways, hating it all as I slipped past student after student. Eventually, I got out into the playground, quickly walking to the grass area and up at the right corner of it, sitting down at the silver seats, pulling out a popper and a small packet of chips to eat.
I sat down on the dirt ground, sitting against the seat while I silently ate, waiting for the others to make their way here.

"These fucking idiots take forever.." I mumbled to myself, taking a sip from my popper before suddenly someone abruptly screamed right next to my ear, "SURPRISEEEEEEE!!!!"

"WHAT THE FU- HELL," I shouted out, scooting away from them a little then turning my head to look at who it was. I saw Cyrus standing there, Leo right beside him with his hand on Cyrus's shoulder while the girls were sat on the silver seat already.
"Fucking idiot," I said to Cyrus, furrowing my eyebrows in annoyance while I aimed my popper at him and squeezed the apple juice from the inside of it at his shirt and face. He just stood there, frowning while his eyebrows furrowed slightly. I was a little taken aback since I rarely saw him frown. After a couple second of squeezing the apple juice onto him I eventually stopped, just staring up at him, with that slight surprise at his face of irritation.
After a couple of seconds of just staring at each other his face finally contorted to a cheeky one, smiling while laughing at me, asking, "you actually thought I was annoyed?" "Well, yeah, I did. It kinda scared me to be honest," I laughed along with him, smiling slightly for the first time in probably forever.

We all sat around for around 10 minutes, just eating our lunch and that while chatting, not really doing much at all. Kai, Luna and Violet were all sat with each other on the silver seats while me, Cyrus and Leo were sat on the ground, all 6 of us generally speaking about special.
After those 10 minutes or so, Cyrus stood up, telling me and Leo to also stand. He stood in front of us, staying silent for a second before abruptly hitting Leo in the shoulder, shouting while running off, "YOU'RE IT!"

Leo stood there for a second, processing what had just happened before snapping his head to me, slapping me in the arm and saying, "you're in now," before running off. "This is not fair," I said to myself in a complaining manner, turning to the girls and tipping Violet since she was the one closest to me, "you three are playing whether you like it or not," I told them with a slight grin, running off down to other end of the grass area where Leo and Cyrus had already ran to.

Nobody's pov
Violet groaned at this, Luna and Kai running off already as to avoid getting tipped by her. She stood up, looking around the grass area for the others. She dropped her bag onto the dirt ground right next to Luna and Kai's as she then started walking around the grass area, too lazy to run at the moment. She walked around a bit, generally just choosing someone to chase after. After a minute or so, she finally set her eyes on Ashton, presumably cause he had tipped her.

She then started walking over to him quickly. He then started to run again, but Violet also started running, being quite quick with it, but not quick enough to catch him. He picked up his pace, running past person after person, bumping into someone but quickly apologising before continuing to run away from Violet.
Violet soon got tired of chasing after him and eventually changed directions, heading straight for Leo and tipping him, running back off again while laughing.