➪ ℙ𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ⌫

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the vibrant tapestry of Satoru Gojo and Suguro Geto's unwavering friendship, a tale is woven, transcending the bounds of high school and extending its threads into the fabric of their professional lives. A climactic moment arrived when Gojo mustered the courage to confess his feelings to Geto, and to his delight, they were reciprocated. However, the pinnacle of happiness swiftly transformed into a lingering sorrow.

Geto's abrupt departure, devoid of any farewell, left Gojo grappling with a shattered heart and a life plummeting into the depths of despair. Questions echoed in Gojo's mind, pleading for answers to why Geto chose to vanish without communication, especially if the commitment of marriage felt daunting. Gojo, once a promising and accomplished individual, now found himself drowning his sorrows in the solace of alcohol, a mere specter of his former self.

Four years elapsed before Gojo caught a fleeting glimpse of Geto, anticipating closure and answers. Instead, the reunion shattered his expectations as he witnessed Geto in the company of other men, intensifying the fractures within his already fragile heart.

They were once deeply in love, weren't they? So where did their love story take a wrong turn? Was it Gojo's perceived mistreatment or Geto's actions reflecting his flawed nature that led to this sorrowful outcome?

The unanswered questions persisted, tormenting Gojo's every thought as he grappled with the pain of lost love. The tale unfolds as a vivid narrative, painted with broken bonds, unspoken emotions, and the haunting ache of what once was-a compelling journey through the complexities of human connections.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------