+ ℂ𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3 (⚠️ Smut ⚠️)

(⚠️ Warning- Smut + immature ⚠️)

Feel free to be as rough as you desire with me today. It's just for today, so savor every moment

While Satoru wept at the bar, Suguru found himself in a hotel room with a man named Toji.
The moment they entered the room, Suguru turned to close the door, only to be forcefully pressed against it by Toji. Toji's hand rested on his waist, fumbling with Suguru's jeans, muttering curses under his breath as they refused to come undone.

"Oh, my, is my big baby Toji struggling to undress me? How unfortunate~" Suguru playfully taunted.

Toji spun him around, his hands caressing Suguru's cheeks as he whispered in his ear with a deep, seductive voice,

"I'll show you who's in charge, baby. And remember, I'm your daddy. So, you better call me daddy," his voice sent shivers down Suguru's spine, but this time, he slapped Toji's hand away and made his way to the bed, glaring at the taller man.

"If you want to continue our fucking sessions, refrain from calling yourself my daddy. You can be my master or anything else you want but that." Toji stood there, gazing at the door.

"Hey, come here if you still crave it, or you can leave. It doesn't matter to me," Suguru said, his voice filled with a hint of defiance.

Toji turned around, his eyes feasting upon Suguru's naked form. He could forgive Suguru's attitude, for his porcelain skin was irresistibly captivating. Toji's gaze shifted downwards, revealing his own arousal. With Suguru, it seemed effortless; the man was a masterpiece.

Without hesitation, Toji pounced on top of Suguru, shedding every last piece of clothing. He tenderly caressed Suguru's nipples, causing them to perk up under his affectionate touch. While his other hand gripped Suguru's head, he started in sucking on his Adam's apple, careful not to be too rough with the stunning man beneath him.

"Tonight, you can go all out," Suguru whispered, his gaze fixed on the hotel room ceiling.

If Toji thought his arousal couldn't intensify any further, he was mistaken.
It surged to an unyielding state when Suguru uttered those seductive words, "Feel free to be as rough as you desire with me today. It's just for today, so savor every moment," while locking eyes with him and sensually nibbling on his lower lip. Those words alone were enough to drive him wild.

His hand, previously caressing Suguru's nipple, instinctively moved towards his mouth. With a tantalizing motion, he slipped three fingers between Suguru's parted lips, exploring every inch, causing droplets of saliva to escape from the corners.

Normally, Toji would have been taken aback by such a scene, but instead, it only fueled his desire.

He reminisced about how he first encountered Suguru, mistaking him for a woman due to his flowing locks. In his drunken state, he brought Suguru to a hotel, only to discover his true gender upon undressing him. Undeterred by the revelation, fueled by alcohol and arousal, Toji decided to take advantage of the situation. He swore it would be a one-time encounter, but little did he know that it would be the most mind-blowing sexual experience of his life. From that night on, he became infatuated with Suguru, following him like a devoted puppy. Toji was aware that Suguru engaged in other casual encounters, but as long as he had the privilege of touching Suguru for over a year now, he couldn't care less about the fleeting nature of their encounters.

Toji withdrew his fingers from Suguru's mouth, glistening with his saliva.

He lifted Suguru's left leg onto his shoulder, guiding his finger towards Suguru's entrance. Suguru flinched as Toji's finger entered him, unable to relax before moaning and arching his back in pleasure.