3 | Coke & fudge

Since always, Aryan found his comfort zone in either ignoring people or being the savage. He was one of those who never think twice before giving answers but if the case was of Aarohi, he felt different. He felt like he is staring at his own reflection in a mirror. Her attitude was almost equal to his. The only difference was that she was a strict and unhappy type of person and he was a carefree and smiling one.

He was walking on the road after parking his car in the lodge where he was staying for tonight.

He needed some treatment for his heart which was hurting badly. One sided love definitely sucks. He regretted his decision of not telling her about his endless love for her but more than that he regretted for not even making her realise that they know eachother.

While walking he realised that he is in Udaipur, the place where he found his love. He still remembers how he used to follow her when she leaves for home, but she never noticed that. And she sometimes used to go to a place near Lake and sit alone for hours, releasing her stress, and he used to watch her secretly.

He had seen her pain. The eyes that were filled with attitude were actually hiding some pain. Her friend circle consisted of her, her two other friends, books, and her anger issues.

Her comfort zone was That place, sitting alone, sunset, headphones and a chocolate fudge from the most popular bakery of the city along with coke. Her choices were different for sure because she was unique.

He realised that he still remembers everything about her. From the things she loved to eat to the place where she loved to sit. He even remembers the address of that special place and the bakery because he was planning to propose her not with a ring or a rose but with the chocolate fudge, and then they would celebrate their love, sitting at her favourite place and enjoying the coke instead of wine.

He suddenly smiled, taking a deep breathe, forgetting about the impossible dream and accepting his bad fate.

"Aryan, let's celebrate your defeat in love !", He said putting his hands in the pockets of his pants and walking towards that bakery.

"Only one fudge and 7 cans of coke??" , The shopkeeper asked making a weird face.

"Coke ka Nasha karna hai!!", He whispered with a mischievous smile, payed the money and went out of the bakery.

He bought a chocolate fudge and many cans of Coke from there and went to the place near the lake.

He was about to go and sit near the lake but he noticed Aarohi the bride, or the messed up bride, sitting there on the ground hugging her knees and looking at the water, blankly.

"It's her marriage day and she's sitting alone here, that too in a messed up look", he said to himself in a voice filled with genuine care for her.

"Oh so it's your in law's house!", He said and she turned towards him with a blank face, her eyes were dry yet red as if they were begging her to let the tears flow down.

She, without replying, turned her gaze back towards the lake and started staring it.

"Is it hurting?", He asked in a calm voice while sitting down beside her even when he didn't know what the matter was.

"Will always", she said in a low and tired voice, looking at the water.

He didn't know whatever happened but looking at her condition he could definitely say that she's broken.