Another Night

Your POV

You rubbed your eyes, silently cursing at your predicament. It was your second night, and Jeremy was an emotional train wreck. Apparently, something happened to a friend of his on the day shift and it was bad. That's all you knew. Guessing from his shaking and sobbing, it was bad. You just sat there staring numbly at the tablet, unsure of what to do. You were never good at comforting others. Hell, you couldn't even keep yourself in control most of the time! So,how do you tell someone whose world is obviously falling apart that everything will be ok?

You growled lightly under your breath,careful as not to upset your coworker. Balloon fuck was starting to crawl through the left vent, an annoying ass laugh erupting from him. At the same time, little toy bunny was drawing near. Fuck,they were pinned. With a quick glance at the clock,you grimaced. It was five fifty five. Just five more fucking minutes.

Dun da dun da dadadadun. Dun da da da duh duh dun. Duh...duh...da...duh .....DUH. You paled. That song...it was pop goes the weasel. You knew that annoying ass tune anywhere. You and your friend Marion used to sing it... You shook your head. No time for distractions.

You glanced at the tablet, scanning as to why the music was playing. Suddenly, your heart stopped. The puppet was out of the box. It was out of the box. The fucking thing was gone.

"Y-y-y/n...the...the..."

You lowered the tablet, a scream crawling up your throat. Jeremy was pointing ahead, curled up into a ball on the swivel chair. You followed his finger,your eyes landing on an awful sight. The marionette was in the door way, his mask gleaming in the dark. He was tall. About seven feet...maybe seven foot three? You gulped clutching the flashlight. There was eerie silence between the group. Wasn't it supposed to kill you two? You sat there,sweat starting to bead on your forehead.

The Puppet's POV

My music stopped. Why did it stop? Rage filled me,murderous rage. That...That God awful tune. Pop Goes the Weasel. I snarled under the mask. That's what he sang to me...That's what that monster sang to me when I died.Was that monster here? Did he show his ugly face? I quickly made my way through the halls,eager to wrap my claws around that purple man's throat.

I stood in the doorway,my white pupils gazing at the two nightguards. Jeremy,the young one, sat cowarding in the swivel chair. I snarled at the young one. He tapped the other guard,their previous attention being on the tablet. I curled my fists,the rage building. How could they ignore me?! How could they sit their and not acknowledge me?! I snarled again,this time louder.

"Y-y-y/n....The....The..."

I stopped cold.Y/n? Where did I hear that name before? It danced on the edge of my mind, like a gray shadow. Something before my death. Back when I was alive. An old friend. Could it be? No...It was so long ago. It couldn't be y/n.... I stood there,speechless.

((Hey guys I'm sorry if this is short, but its really late here. I'm super sorry,I promise I'll make better chapters in the future!!))