Tag...

Your POV

You watched as his back retreated, sliding behind the door. Something was eating away at you, something not quite right. Without warning,he came bursting from the door, a scowl on his face. He stormed up to you, grasping your arm.

"M-Marion!" You hiccuped.

He scratched the back of his head looking away, "Yeah,Yeah. I'm back, so what? The bear bored me, that's all."

You didn't care though as you wrapped your arms around him. Your floppy sweater lightly smacked his face, which made him chuckle. Never admitting it to anyone, but you felt safe with Marion. Even if he was a big bully. You pulled away smiling.

"Tag!You're it!" Squealing,you ran as fast as you could.

Marion laughed as he chased after you. Both of you weaved in and out of the tables, ducking and jumping over obstacles. Being smaller,you were at an advantage. The two of you were having fun...

Ring, ring.

So much fun. Just you two...

Ring, ring.

Unbeknownst to you both lurked a man...

Ring, ring.

Eager to play tag too.

You awoke to your phone going off. Blinking away the harshness of the sudden light, you tried to focus on retrieving the device. Your fingers fumbled with it, shaking away any fog left. Somehow you managed to swipe the correct pattern.

"H-hello?" You drawled, clearly waking up.

"Y-y-y/n! Oh thank goodness I got a hold of you!"

Your eyebrows furrowed, "Jeremy?"

"Yeah! Sorry, I meant to tell you earlier. Sorry I just was concerned about you. You left in such a hurry."

"Oh! Sorry about that. I, uh, have a medical problem. Sometimes I get these killer headaches." It was a lame excuse,but it sufficed.

"Ah, it's o-okay, y/n! Um...I have a question for you..."

Dear god please don't let him ask you on a date. "Shoot."

"Do you know how to fix animatronics? Or, at least, sew fabric together?"

That was unexpected. "Uh, Yeah. Why?"

He paused, "Vincent's in one of his...moods. So, he refused to do anything. Including repairing stuff."

You sat up, ruffling your h/c hair. Before you could stop yourself," He can get by with that shit?"

Jeremy sighed, "Unfortunately. His dad is the owner, y/n. Didn't you know that?"

"No!" You were completely shocked. That would explain things then.

Over the next five minutes, you all discussed the details of repair duties. Each day, you would get there an five hours early and repair different animatronics depending on the severity of their condition. Your eyes glanced up to the clock. By the time you got washed up, it would be time to go on in. Excusing yourself from the conversation, you quickly hung up and rushed to clean up.

Shoving the double doors open, you were greeted with anarchy. Kids were everywhere, yanking things off the tables, throwing stuff, and damaging the equipment. Another guard scrambled up to you, grabbing a hold of your arm. Without a word, he dragged you to the back.

"Here," he gruffly huffed as he handed you something, "the dweeb told me you'd be fixing these shits. Fix this creepy fuck."

With that, the man stormed out of the office. Shocked from the experience, you liked what laid between your hands. Your heart slammed to a stop. Really?! The puppet laid in your arms, it's seems and arms ripped to shreds.

"Shit, Puppet. What did they do to you?" You mumbled, sitting down.

An eerie chill ran down your spine as you turned the puppet around, it's mask staring up at you. It was weird really. Not seeing the white pupils glaring into you. You sighed as you pulled out your sewing kit. Time to get to work.

By the time you sewed up the seams back, it was nearly twelve. Inwardly cussing, you drugged your supplies into the office. Jeremy looked up at you startled. You smirked, holding up the doll.

"Still fixing him." You muttered sheepishly.

"That thing is creepy."

"You can tell me that again." You chuckled as you sat down,cradling the marionette.

Puppet's POV

"Hold on!" I screamed,panting.

I saw them dashed in front of me, their white sweater flopping in the wind. They were fast, despite me hating to admit it, faster than me. I watched them dash around tables, weaving in and out. We had passed an onlooker, not knowing he wanted to join in our game...

I awoke to a start, bolting upright. Something was off. It was midnight, yes. However, something felt wrong. Rummaging around in the box, fear hit me. My puppet was gone. Panic swelled in my chest, fear gripping me. It's been my companion since I died. Where could it have gone?!

I quickly floated through the walls of the box, frantically looking around my immediate area. Cursing (which I learned over the years from adults), I hurriedly strode out of the prize corner.

"Hey, Marion! Weird seeing you without the puppet!"

I turned to see Amelia wave. A pang of sadness hit you. She was one of the fellow children killed, and now condemned here.I always felt as if was all my fault,despite logically it wasn't possible.

"Hey, Amelia. You wouldn't have happened to have seen it would you?"

She blinked, tilting her head slightly, "Not entirely. Earlier I heard Fitzgerald talk to someone about repairing the stuff."

I nodded and thanked her, eager to get my puppet. Hopefully, the new guard was repairing it good as new. I hated to admit it,but I couldn't exist without it near. For some reason it reminded me of them. My dear friend I had lost so long ago. The same person, I realized, I used to play tag with. A sad smile worked it's way up my face. I never got to tag them back. Too late now.

(Heyo! Sorry if this chapter is short and doesn't make sense. Trust me later on it will. In the meantime...a game of tag anyone?)