How...

Your POV

You three stared at each other in deadly silence. Jeremy inched closer to you,clinging to your arm. Shit,what the hell were you two going to do? It was nearly six,but the puppet had you two cornered. You steadied your breathing,staring calmly (how did you manage this?) into the puppet's eyes. It stared back,looming eerily in the door.

You quietly inched to the button, slowly reaching toward the button. It followed you,still not budging. Jeremy whimpered quietly as he slowly lowered himself under the desk. Your finger was able to press the button, the tune winding back up. Why hadn't it killed us yet?

The Puppet's POV

Where had I heard their name before? I didn't really noticed the new guard inching toward the button. Their face looked so familiar. Something I had gazed upon a long, long time ago.

Then the sweet melody began to play, soothing the enraged monster known as my soul. A tune a particular friend and I used to sing. Slowly,memories started to flood in, memories before my death.

I don't remember shuffling back to the box, nor climbing into it. All that was infiltrating my thoughts were the music and (y/N). Y/N...Y/N...where had I heard that name? Where have I seen that face? I closed my eyes as I eased into sleep.

Your POV

You watched as it retreated, confusion sweeping through your body. He didn't hurt you...why? You felt another migraine working it's way up your head. Jeremy crawled out from under the desk, grabbing the tablet.

"I-I-it's six a.m. y/n. W-we're g-good."

You nodded as you quickly rushed out of the office as your migraine got worse. Darkness curled into your vision. You needed to get out. Soon.

As you were exiting the door, you felt yourself bump into someone. Opening an eye, you see nothing but purple. Disgusting grapish purple. Your e/c eye trailed up to see a man grinning down at you.

"O-oh y-y/n, you forgot- oh. Hey, V-Vincent...I see you m-met y/n."

You looked up to see the man smile, returning it with a scowl. You had no time to waste on random people. Instead a dark corner away from everyone is what you needed. You tried to ease past the man. Instead he grabbed a hold of your arm.

"Heh, where are you running of to, darlin'?" He leaned down.

The scowl deepened,"Excuse me, I'm needing to be somewhere else. Remove your hand from my arm."

"And if I don't little lass?"

You really didn't have time for chat, not with your vision almost gone. Using your body, you shoved into the man knocking him back. You snatched your arm away, running out the door.

Luckily,you made it home safely before you passed out. All you remember was making it to the living room floor when the darkness finally took you.

"Y/N! Come oooonnn! I wanna see golden Freddy!"

You stood there, hiding part of your face with the large sweater your mother gave you. In front of you stood a little boy with jet black hair. He had a smile on his face. You shook your head, terrified for some reason. He tried to coax you to see Freddy, which you refused. You were scared for some reason. He stuck out his tongue and went on behind a security door. You whimpered as you waited for him to return.

(So so sorry about not updating! I got busy with life, particularly getting married. I promise to try to update the story more. I have a fnaf au I write for too. Thank you for reading my stories! ^~^ It makes me so happy!)