Nightmarish Pain

(A/N: Hey, guys! So again this  is another Author's note. Again it's another warning. There will be some explicit content, disturbing scenes and morbid/ triggering content. Please, please do not read if susceptible to react towards any of the things mentioned prior. I love you all and I don't want to hurt any of you. For those that continue on, enjoy!) 

  Your POV

         You blinked rapidly, inching back from the puppet's outstretched hand. It just...booped your nose. What the everloving hell? The doll tilted it's head, the opaque pupils fading in and out as if it was blinking. As if it was considering something it hadn't have thought of before. You feebly smiled as you backed up, rubbing the tip of your nose. It was unusually cold you realized as your warm fingertip skimmed the tip of your nose. 

"Heh," You sputtered, "I-I'm it. Hehe. Um, I-I gotta g-go. Sorry."

       Without allowing the puppet to retort, you threw on your cap as you sprinted out of the room. You couldn't explain the feeling creeping its way up to your chest. It was a mix of revulsion, fear, sadness, and happiness. A weird mix indeed, but it was slamming into you like a brick wall.  If you had to name the sweeping flood of emotions coursing through you, you would say you were having a panic attack. The realization came to you as your chest suddenly constricted, breathing becoming difficult. Of course, to add salt to the wound, another migraine started to work its way around your skull. 

     You couldn't drive, not like this. Not while you was hyperventilating and shaking. Scurrying past Jeremy ( who for some reason had returned back to the office) and another man, you frantically looked for the spare parts room. The company never used it, anything within it being covered in dust. You managed to slide in there, closing the door behind you. For safety measures, you locked it. Sliding down to the ground, you tried to calm down as best as you could. Slow breaths. In, out. In, out. By the time you calmed down, the migraine had claimed it's dominance by making the edges of your vision fade to black. Consciousness slipped from you as you entered in the hell known as your mwmories.

You and Marion were playing tag around Fazbear's, making other children stop and stare as the both of you weaved in and out of the crowd. Some other kids decided to join in on the fun, chasing after both of you with wide grins. Marion embraced the thrill of the chase, grabbing a hold of your wrist as he yanked you forward. There was no way he was going to lose to them. He smiled at you playfully as you nearly knocked a guard over, blocking the others momentarily from taking chase. However, it didn't impede them for long, for soon they were hot on your heels.

"Nanana boo boo! You can't catch us, dorks!" Marion squealed as he dragged you further in.

"We'll catch you!" A boy named Jack screamed.

Marion turned to stick out his tongue, not watching where you two were going. You soon fell onto your rump as you stare up slightly. Purple legs. You became uneasy as the scene before you starts to blur. The purple blur lowers to your level, a flash of white showing.  Something within you was screaming to run and cower behind mama, but instead you watched yourself apologize to the man. Marion followed suit along within the other children. Your vision was growing dimmer by the minute, the scene becoming distorted. A deep chuckle was heard which was followed by a question.

"Can I play tag with you all?"

You wanted to scream 'NO!'. Pick the younger you up as well as the others up and run out of the building. Call the cops. You couldn't though, you dismally realized as the scene went to black. It soon came back to focus to reveal a sickening scene. The children that had played with you were not breathing, metal rods protruding from the crowns of their heads. Blood poured from their lifeless eyes and opened mouth. You wanted to scream, to run from the scene. Yet you was still, pain radiating from under your jaw to the top of your head. You knew the spikes were impaling your skull, killing you slowly. What did you do for the man to try to kill you? Weren't you a good girl? It didn't matter right now, you just wanted to see momma and papa.