Founders party

Alec found out about the news of Mr. Tanner's death just after he finished bathing. The football match was cancelled after his lifeless body was discovered by some students. Alec had a feeling he knew who did this. But why? What will 'he' gain from killing the history teacher? Did that asshole kill the coach before or after their encounter? If it was the latter, it makes sense why he came to me just for my blood. Nah, I don't know. Porca puttana! I don't want to dwell on this any more. I can't guess what's on his mind anyway.

Alec felt he was too apathetic. He calmly accepted that vampires existed and that his blood had a fatal attraction to vampires. No,probably because he's weird too.The fact that he could've been killed in the blink of an eye just because of a drop of his blood and Damon had consumed his blood for more than 3 minutes, yet he was still standing, just feeling dizzy when it more than 3 minutes.

He knew Damon used Caroline but didn't do anything about it. Acting like it was none of his business, which was true but still And Alec doubts he can persuade Damon to stop hurting Caroline. That guy was unpredictable; who knows, he might kill Caroline. And he tried hard to cause a misunderstanding between Elena and Stefan's relationship. He can fight and win against normal humans, but certainly not against a supernatural being.

But Alec didn't ponder about it as he prepared to go out before going to Founder Party this night at the Lockwood Mansion with Bonnie. Alec had just opened the door when he slammed it shut instantly when he saw Damon standing there with a shit-eating grin. "Ouch, that's quite rude, don't you think?" he heard Damon say. "Perché diavolo questo stronzo qui," he muttered quietly to himself, and feeling annoyed by the fact that he forgot that Damon had superhearing. "Ahh, questo stronzo qui è venuto a succhiarti il sangue, mia cara," he jumped when Damon responded sarcastically in Italian too. Fuck. He forgot that Damon was a hundred years old hag.

He had no choice but to open the door. He peeked at Damon before completely opening the door. He kept a good distance from Damon. "What do you want? No, why are you here?" he asked. "I didn't know you could speak Italian," Damon says, but he didn't give Alec a chance to respond. "Straight to the point, are we? Where are your young people's manners? Why don't you invite me in?" he sighed in disappointment. "Do you think I'm stupid!? Who knows? You might kill me in my sleep. So you're not allowed to come in," I said, frowning. "Invite. Me. In." Damon threatened me as he narrowed his eyes at me. Alec just rolled his eyes. Then Damon smiled as if he found the situation amusing. "You're scared of me, are you?" he said, smirking.

I chuckled at that and grinned, seeing his confused face. "Sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Salvatore, but sadly, I'm not." I smiled dazzlingly at him. I frowned when he just stared at me. "Hey, do you hear-" I was cut off when Damon suddenly took a step forward. "You should smile more, mi amor," Damon said, smirking at my dumbfounded face. I just glared at him as he waved at me before leaving. I watched his back until he disappeared. Why would he come here, threaten me, and then go away like nothing happened?

Alec was at Elena's house, using black suit with two buttons on the white t-shirt slightly opened,revealing his clavicle. He was sitting in the kitchen with Bonnie and Elena, waiting for them to get ready. "You seemed happy-ish," Bonnie told Elena. "I am... ish. Tonight is going to be a good night. But that doesn't stop you from telling me whatever you want to say since coming here," Elena said. I nodded my head at that. "What if I tell you in the morning? I don't want to ruin the night." Bonnie replied. "Just say it, Bonnie; the sooner the better," I said. "Okay, but don't let Caroline know about this since she will kill me if it gets back to Damon. Apparently, Stefan had a very intriguing backstory," she said. Uhuh, and," Elena said with doubt.

"Do you know what happened with his ex-girlfriend, Katherine?" Bonnie asked, looking at us mysteriously. "They both dated her, and that's why they have issues," I said uncertainly. "Yeah, they both dated her, but she chose Damon. And that drove Stefan mad, so he did horrible things to break them up. He manipulated Katherine by filling her head with lies until she truly believed them. And she turned against Damon," Bonnie said as her face showed a judging face. But hearing this story, I knew it must be Damon telling a one-sided story. Just another one of his methods to make Stefan and Elena's already rocky relationship worse. Planting doubt in Elena slowly.