02 rosemary.

Present day storybrooke Maine. Silver panted as she ran across town looking for rosemary under Regina's request to find her daughter after silver had started looking for rosemary Regina had seemingly disappeared to who knows where and silver was stuck looking for rosemary by herself silver sighed annoyed as her phone rang and silver looked to see that it was Regina calling her and silver sighed before answering hello Regina". Silver said. Hey silver have you found rosemary yet"? Regina asked on the other end of the line. No I haven't found rosemary yet sorry Regina". Silver replied. This is so weird rosemary would normally be back around dinner time". Regina said on the other end of the line. I don't know Regina I'm sorry". Silver replied. Well bye silver call me if you find rosemary". Regina said before hanging up on silver. Yeah I will call you if I find rosemary". Silver said to a dead line. Silver sighed and headed towards the toll bridge where she found rosemary sitting on one of the benches.rosemary there you are your mother is worried sick ". Silver said to rosemary. I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry her ". Rosemary said. Come on rosemary let's get you home ". Silver said to rosemary. Okay ". Rosemary replied.

Ouat the angel and the devil.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें