03 violet.

Present day storybrooke Maine violet's pov. Violet ran through the woods on her daily run when her phone rang and Violet frowned looking at who was calling her it was the mayor's son Henry who Violet thought of as a brother. Violet slowed her pace and answered hey Henry what's up "? Hey violet emma wants to talk to you". Henry said on the other end of the line. Okay can you give Emma the phone Henry"? Violet replied. Sure thing violet". Henry replied as violet head Henry pass the phone to Emma. Hey kid". Emma's voice said on the other end of the line. Hey em". Violet replied. What's up"? Violet asked Emma. Mary margaret and I were wondering if you'd like to come over for dinner". Emma replied on the other end of the line. Yeah sure sounds like fun". Violet replied. Okay cool kid see you there bye". Emma said on the other end of the line. Bye em". Violet replied. Violet hung up the phone and continued on her daily run. Present day storybrooke Maine silver's pov hey rosemary you wanna come over for dinner with my family Mary Margaret convinced Emma to invite her daughter Violet but Emma doesn't know that violet's her daughter. Yeah sure I'd love to silver". Rosemary replied. You're nervous to meet Emma's daughter aren't you silver"? Rosemary asked silver. I am nervous to meet Emma's daughter rosemary". Silver replied.