Ive got a question for you guys

Hello you lovely lot, I hope you are enjoying this book as much as I enjoy writing it. But I've got a dilemma here. I do have a rough outline for what I want this story to do but that is where you guys come in!

As I was to be a very creative person, I am currently at a holt. And I want you guys, as the readers, to tell me what you want to happen in the story. All I need is for you guys to comment what you want and I will see which one goes the best with the rough plans for the story.

But these plans are not set in stone so anyone's choice could be picked. And I will most likely start to go into more detail with this book and what each character does.

So if you have any suggestions to what could happen and what you want to happen I will take them all into deep consideration and see where the story would go.

These suggestions can range from anywhere basic to something like making new elemental masters. And I do plan to use the dragon's rising story in here at some point but that is a future me thing to decide.

So I hope you have read this and comment for what you want to see in this story.

Thank you all for reading so far. And have a good day or night you lovely lot!