Prologue

5 years before the Incident

We are ment with a man writing in a diary of some sort.

Day 1

Playtime Co. Is a success thanks to our new latest toy Huggy Wuggy. Kids just smile and play with him, and it's just great to be around them. Little girls still love Poppy though. Sorry for the short day.

Day 2

So we thought that Huggy Wuggy wasn't enough for the children, and they were starting to get bored with the other toys. So we thought we should extend our ideas by making Mommy Long Legs! The stretch able limbed toy that kids just love to extend and play around with. Today was such a success able day.

Day 3

After the Mommy Long Legs we decided to make something almost like it. Leana the dragon! Similar to Mommy Long Legs, but not all of her limbs are stretchable. Instead, we decided to make the tail extendable with a hand on the end, and when kids get scared of the dark, Leana has a nightlight in her right eye that immediately activates when the lights go off.

Day 4

Leana didn't make it quite well, and we decided to not make only one toy, but a whole group. The Smiling Critters! We naturally decided to make it a cartoon, but why not make them as toys! We naturally made Catnap first of the bunch since we had an orphanage. We all know the toy wasn't enough so we decided to use a specimen to turn onto our lovable cat. Which payed off.

Day 5

After creating a actual breathing, living Catnap we decided to switch the ropes and decided to try it on the other toys. First, we did Leana which wasn't to hard. Then we did Poppy which was quite easy. We decided to challenge ourselves and made Mommy Long Legs then Huggy Wuggy. Huggy Wuggy went..rouge and well..killed most of our employees.

Day 6

All the toys are..are turning on us. Since we made them well alive we only thought that life sized toys would make the kids happy, but they..they were scared and some of them permanently left, or..or murdered. I am currently hiding in a room right now..I'm not sure if I will make it much longer, but..who am I kidding it's to late for me now. If anyone is reading then..lea-

The rest is ripped off