2 - Sighting

Sorry for not uploading on this book in awhile. I just didn't know on how well this book would go, but I realized that you guys liked it so happy reading.

Emma Pov

I look at the life sized Huggy Wuggy in slight shock, but he didn't move at all. Not even an inch.

"Are we sure it's safe to walk in?" Stacy asked a little scared.

I only scoffed. "Of course, it's safe. Do you see him running at you? I don't think so." I then walked in with Stacy staggering, but still slowly following me.

"Hey Stacy?" I called towards her finding a room labeled Electricity. I turned around to find Stacy looking at the life sized Huggy Wuggy.

I walk towards her and nudge her a little. Stacy shook her head and looked at me.

"What?" She only said.

"Could you quit stalking a life sized toy, and help me?" I asked her.

Stacy then looked up at Huggy Wuggy's hand to find a key with the handle being triangle shaped.

Stacy grabbed it with her grab pack and picked it up with her real hand.

"Where was the electrical room you keep running on about?" Stacy asked, as I pointed towards the door that says Electrical.

Stacy walked towards it, picked the lock, and opened the door.

We both walk in to see boxes that almost look like lockers, and lamp posts.

I walk towards one of the lockers with a blue, and a yellow hand painted onto it.

I grabbed onto the handle with my grab pack and bust it open.

I connected it towards the poles and pressed the button, as the lights turn back on.

"Geez, I always thought that we would be doing more important thin-"

"WHERE DID HE GO!?" Stacy suddenly yelled.

I turned around at the opened doors to find the light shining on the Huggy Wuggy platform, and saw that Huggy wasn't there.

"Stacy calm down. Luckily he's not bolting at us at an alarming rate." I confronted.

"He could be doing that later! He's playing with us then slowly going to eat our insides!!" Stacy over exaggerated.

I only eyerolled in annoyance. "Stacy think about it this way, it's just like all the other horror movies we binged watched. We'll be fine as long as we don't make any stupid decisions."

Stacy slightly calm down. I sighed and grabbed her arm and drag her out of the room and into a hallway.

A yellow hand and blue arm slithered against the wall and into a room.

Stacy started freaking the hell out.

"I'm telling you Emma!" Stacy yelled.

"Quit being so scared Stacy! Keep being scared and I'll leave you here to rot! Now suck it up got it!" I glared at Stacy.

Stacy calmed down and walked in front of me trying to hide her fear.

Finally!

We walk through a door to be ment with a room filled with shelf's and boxes. Stacy looked at a panel of some sort with colored outlines of boxes. Red, yellow, blue, green.

"I bet those colored items are down there and we're supposed to put them back here." Stacy explained.

Holy crap, did Stacy actually use her brain instead of being a wimp? I remarked in my mind sarcastically.

"Ok then. Let's get to looking." I said jumping down as I saw a red, and yellow cube. I walked over to them and picked them up.

"Did you find any Stacy?" I asked not sounding like I really care.

I look around to see Stacy up there at the panel placing the blue and green cubes.

"Wow Stacy, thanks for answering me!" I said sarcastically at her as I started to go to the panel.

"Oh, your welcome." Stacy said back snatching my cubes and placing them in.

"You do know that I can place those cubes in by myself right?" I asked.

Stacy only looked at me then turned her head. "Yeah, I know."

Suddenly, a claw moved and dropped two red hands.

I leaped down first and grabbed the red hand and attached it onto my grab pack. Stacy did the same.

I look up at the locked door to see a blue hand panel and a red hand panel. I put both of my hands onto the panels as the door opened.

Stacy suddenly walked in front of me not even making eye contact with me. I sighed and walked in behind her.

"Geez I didn't want to talk to you either." I suddenly said.

"Not like you would anyways." Stacy snapped back.

The vent ended as it revealed a room with the machines having eyeballs making them look like there looking at you.

I walk up to another panel in the center of the room with it saying.

Power - On

I press the button as smoke started to rise. Stacy pulled the levers revealing a head, body, arms and legs.

"Are we making a toy?" I asked. Stacy sighed and turned me into a direction and pointed at a sign with a scanned below it.

It was a picture of Huggy Wuggy with bolded words saying Nobody leaves without a toy!

"We're making a virus that will turn people into zombies- of course we're making a toy Emma! This is Playtime Co!" Stacy yelled.

"It USED to be Playtime Co." I said back.

Emma eyerolled and grabbed the newly made toy and put it in the scanner. The scanner shows a green checkmark as the door openers revealing a hallway and then darkness.

"I feel like this is where he might come out." Stacy said.

CLANG!

I slightly jumped as Stacy did the same as we look up to see a quick flash of a light purple figure.

CLANG!

Me and Stacy looked at each other. "We heard those sounds before, did you see it at all?"

"I only saw a white light." Stacy said.

I started to walk backwards towards the hallway. "Well whatever it is I really don't care." I only said as Stacy looked seriously tramatized.

"Oh my God what the hell is your problem now!" I yelled.

"MY PROBLEM IS THAT SOMEONE IS BEHIND YOU!" Stacy yelled.

I slowly turned around and looked up to see blue fur and a wide smile that looked like it had a mouth inside of a mouth.

It was Huggy Wuggy looking straight down at me.

"HOLY SH-"