3 - Chase Scene

No Pov

Huggy Wuggy launched at Emma, but Emma quickly kicked Huggy away from her and booked it with Stacy and her going into a vent with Huggy running at them.

"Holy hell! Those karate lessons really payed off." Emma said catching her breath.

"That's what you get for being a sarcastic bitch!" Stacy yelled back.

"Will you shut up for a second, and start running because I doubt that freak is done with us!" Emma yelled at Stacy.

Emma and Stacy ran through the vents as Huggy Wuggy stared to crawl inside the vents right after them.

"Run a little faster Stacy!" Emma demanded.

"Well you know what Emma, it's kind of hard running in a vent with a life sized toy charging at you at an alarming rate!" Stacy snapped back taking some sharp turns.

A door suddenly slams shut as Huggy Wuggy starts to get closer.

"Why aren't we moving!?" Emma asked.

"The door is shut moron!" Stacy yelled.

The door suddenly opened as Emma and Stacy run out of it only to run along to a dead end. "Are you serious!" Stacy said.

Emma looked up to see a large crate dangling along the edge. Huggy Wuggy started to break out of the vent and charged at the two teenagers.

Emma reacted quickly as she put her two hands onto the crate and knocked it right at Huggy's body with a strong force knocking him off the side of the railing and falling into the abyss. Stacy quickly looked over the edge.

"He..could have saved us.." Stacy muttered.

"What was that Stacy?" Emma asked. Stacy sighed heavily. "Nothing." Stacy said quickly.

Emma started to walk across the railing looking at the giant poppy flower painted on the wall.

"We're not going in there right? Stacy asked.

"What do you expect us to do?" Emma asked opening the door revealing a hallway with old wallpaper.

Emma and Stacy continued to walk down the hallway to see a door. Emma opened it to see red lights everywhere and in the center of the room as Poppy in a case with her eyes closed.

"Ok! Poppy is in there, and if I remember Chucky right let's not mess with it!" Stacy said getting scared.

"Stacy quit being so scared!" Emma said opening the case as the lights started to flicker as Poppy opened her eyes.

Silence filled the room.

"You..opened my case." A young girls voice suddenly said.

Sorry for the short chapter.