1.

No backing out now."

And that night, was just a night full of love.

In some other parts of the galaxy, there was one universe where they already met.

Without knowing, that this already happened, that the tears they shed before was worth it, that their strings of fate were once tied to each other,

And that they've been loving.

"Look at me,  just me" "I would like to present myself as his attorney" taehyung said.
*Out of happiness tae unknowingly hugged captain* "this sign in the necklace means I love you" "you made this handkerchief for me?" "Put the gun down jungkook, I am scared" taehyung said being scared. "Would you also leave me hyung like the stars did to the moon?" "And I will make sure to give him 5 kids and 2 flamingoes" "Will you do the honor of marrying me?
I fucking do ---"
"Hyung!" He waved his hand , all smiles.-----
"No! Hyung you can't do this!" Tears started flooding his eyes.He ran again.So close, very close.But just as before Jungkook could finally grab and pull Tae into a hug,He vanished.only jungkook hugged nothing, just the cold breeze that he'll never get used to."--------

"NO!!!!" Jungkook got up while breathing heavily.
He was all sweaty. He slowly looked at the other side where taehyung was sleeping peacefully.
"I waited fo--for 80 years hy--hyung why you didn't ca--came?" His tears were falling continuously.
"What was that? a dream? But what was that? 80 years?" He asked himself so many questions he don't know why he was crying but his heart was feeling so heavy. He just wanted to keep crying. He got up and went to the balcony. He looked at moon. "Why the moon is so lonely?"

The other side tae turned to the side , trying to feel if jungkook was still beside him. He opened his eyes when he felt no one was there.
"Jungkook?" Tae called him. But he got no answer. He looked around when he saw jungkook standing in the balcony looking at the moon. Tae slowly got up and went there and back hugged him. Jungkook flinched at the sudden touch. "It's me, what are you doing here?" Tae asked him.
"Just I couldn't sleep." He said smiling a little he thought it was just a dream so why making tae worried so he lied. "What about you you got up?" Jungkook asked while facing him. "I didn't found you by my side, then I saw you were here so I came" tae said while looking at him. "Let's go sleep then we need to home tommorow too" jungkook said and tae just nodded. They went and laid down. Jungkook just hugged taehyung tight as he never want to let him go,he felt relieved. Then they drift into their dreamland.