9.

After a few days it's was the day when tae will get discharged. Their parents were their too.

"Tae you are alright now right you are not hurt anywhere" Chaeyoung said being concerned. "No mom I am all right now" "Did jungkook took good care of you son?" "Yes mom your son took great care of me and don't be worried guys I am okay now" he hugged jungkook's mom and his parents too. While jungkook and his dad who were talking to the doctor came in. Jungkook's dad went and hugged tae immediately. "We were so worried I am so happy that you are alright now" he let out a sigh in relief. "Yes dad i am okay" Tae noticed jungkook just standing and looking at him with a smile "why are you staring at me uh" jungkook  shaked his head.

Jungkook was driving the car while taehyung was sitting beside him. "Wanna go to the tree?" Jungkook asked "will you take me?" "Ofcourse why not" "Then I am ready to go anywhere you take me." Jungkook placed a quick kiss on tae's forehead.

They reached there.

Jungkook hoped out from the car and supported tae. They went near the tree. Tae touched the tree and closed his eyes as everything from the past flashed in front of his eyes. Jungkook held tae's waist and they stand under the tree. It's been years but the tree in still alive like their love even the tree has been old but their love is still the same. Their lips attached that kiss which told them how much they missed each other how much they were scared to lose each other because they can't be expressed by words. A few tears of happiness left from their's eyes. They felt over the moon that time as they were in each other arms again. They couldn't say anything about their feelings that time but their eyes said off enough.

"Jungkook remember we wrore our name here?" Tae said. "I do but it faded a bit" "let's write again" He picked up a Stone and wrote
Jeon Jungkook+ kim taehyung " Jungkook smiles looking at him.
"I love you tae" "I love you to the universe jungkook"

Jungkook was cooking food in their kitchen. While Taehyung came down and hugged jungkook from behind. "What are you doing?" Jungkook chuckled. "Nothing just hugging my husband." Jungkook turned off the oven and turned around facing taehyung. "So you remember you wanted 5 children and 2 flamingoes?" "Hey! I never said that--" tae smaked jungkook's arm.

"Taehyung..?" Jungkook called
"Hmm..?"
"Make love with me"

"What are you saying" Tae said while blushing mess. "If you are comfortable otherwise it's alright---" jungkook got cut off when tae suddenly kissed him. "you got your answer" Jungkook smirked in tae's answer. He picked tae up both of their's eyes were locked with each other. Jungkook unlocked their bedroom's room and went inside and closed the door behind him.

                           The end.  

"What are you guys waiting for..?you know what will happen next let your smart brain help you" Jungkook winked.