8.

Taehyung's parents along with jungkook's parents are here everyone is tensed as it's been a week but still tae is still unconscious. Jungkook stayed up with tae day and night their parents told him to go and rest for a bit but he didn't listened it was around 9pm jungkook sent everyone home and he sat beside on a chair which was beside tae's bed.
"Tae why aren't you waking up huh? Please you are making me tensed. I know you will wake up I know please stop making me worry"jungkook held tae's hand while tears form in his eyes. "Mr. You should go and take some rest. I know it's hard for you but you need rest"jungkook flinched by the sudden voice. "Oh! Doctor, doctor why isn't he waking up till now when will he get conscious? Huh please tell me" he rushed to the doctor."see it's hard to say that but please don't lose hope he will be fine" "But when!?" Jungkook exclaimed."Do you believe in him?" Jungkook nodded "More than anything" "Then he will wake up don't lose hope" Doctor said and left the room. Jungkook just layed down on the couch in the room with dried tears on his cheeks.

When jungkook  got up to drink water he went towards taehyung to check in him that time he saw taehyung's finger were moving a bit and he was sweating and even his heart rate was at its peak he got a bit worried and called a doctor.
"Maybe he is gaining conscious." Doctor said while checking on him. Jungkook was all silent just looking at tae while his mind kept telling tae to wake up. "Mr. Kim can you hear us?"

"Look at me , just me" "Nothing bad will happen , I won't let it happen" "I am sorry to meddle in , Your Honor but I would like to present myself as his attorney." "Promise me you'll come back alive and healthy."
"I promise —" "What does the hand mean?" "I love you—"

"Mr. Kim?"

"I will wait for you jungkook" "sir my friend got shot—" "Jungkook you country needs you already...... please come back...." "I am still wearing the neckless you gave me and I will wear this even on my death" "But all of my efforts were nonsense because you only loved Captain" "I love you mom please don't leave me..." "I am waiting for you jungkook please arrive safe."—
"Why didn't he came?" He said between his cries. "I made you a hanky" "just let it out , I am here, I won't leave you" "j-jungkook, please put the gun down .... I'm scared."—
"But jungkook you promised me you will protect me right?" "I choose to stay" "The moon looks so lonely" Jungkook spoke looking above at the sky. "Would you leave me too like how the stars did to the moon?" "Not until you give me a kiss" "ma'am your son is head over heels for me, can you believe that? That he told me he wanted 5 kids and 2 chickens."—
"I wanted to let you know that I'm gonna have to kneel in front of your son with a ring on my hand" "It may not be today because I don't have the ring yet but I will marry your son even if it's forbidden I will make him mine and mine only for the rest of our lives and make him the happiest person ever to exist in the vague earth." "And I will make sure to give him 5 kids and 2 flamingoes
You are hilarious."—
"I am scared that I might do something dangerous when I come close" "Are you trying to seduce me Mr.Kim?"

"Jungkook...?" He called
"Hmm..?"
"Make love to me."—

"I know it's the wrong time to do this but I wanted to make sure that whatever happens we'll forever be tied to each other and no one else."—

"Will you do the honor of marrying me?"
"I fucking do"—

The engagement ring that jungkook proposed to him slipped and fell down "NO!" He cried—
Jaewon pulled him into a hug like grabbed the knife from his hand and stabbed him from behind.
"I will be waiting for you please be well to." He said.
A loud, and huge explosion was heard.

"Mr. Kim you are awake you can open your eyes please can you hear us?"

"NO!"— tae opened his eyes all sweaty and with tears in his eyes he looked around with tons of confusion.
"Mr.kim calm down first everything is fine nothing happened how are you feeling right now?" "How I am here? And why? Jung-- yes where is jungkook" he tried to get up but jungkook help his hand "Don't.... don't get up here I am here" his tears won't stop coming. When tae saw jungkook he burst out into tears he touched his face trying to feel all of him "oh god-- you are alright right? Nothing happened to you uh--" Jungkook kissed the back of tae's hand "what would happen to me huh? You are the one who got hurt yeah are hurt somewhere now? How are you feeling right now?" "No I am better but why I am here?" "What do you mean don't you remember you got hit by a car and you were unconscious for more than a week" Tae remembered then.. "oh yeah but then what was--" "Mr. Kim you don't have to think about anything right now take rest please." Doctor said and left the room after checking everything. Tae held jungkook's hand who was sitting beside him looking at tae. "Jungkook what was that? Did I remembered our past?" "What are you saying what did you see tell me hmm?" Tae told him every single thing Jungkook smiled and said "You did remember everything from the past and you know when we were going that day?" "Where?" Tae asked with a confusing expression.

"To that tree where we used to meet"