5.

[Later that night....]

"Jungkook,wake up!" "Captain wake up!!" "CAPTAIN JEON!!" "Huh--ah who?"Jungkook woke but by the sudden loud voice. He sat on the bed looking around trying to see who was calling. "Hey you I am in front of you can't you see me?huh!" Jungkook looked in front of him but he saw no one. "Taehyungie? Taehyungie...wake up there ghost in this room omg."Jungkook started tapping Tae a little trying to wake him up."HEY! I AM NOT SOME FILTHY GHOST!!" "ARGH! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?!"Jungkook flinched when he suddenly saw a little gesture in the air looking at him."Manners love, just for me you met your hubby." "Who? What are you talking about?" "I am the fairy."The fairy explained everything to Jungkook and he just looked at the fairy like a lost child he couldn't proceed what was happening."So that's what happened!" The fairy finished her lecture."So you are the one who took my tae away from me you little--" "Mister calm down I had no choice either he had to choose you or Korean. I had no intention of taking taehyung away from you"Jungkook didn't uttered a word he just kept looking at the Fairy. "By the way I came her to ask you something. I don't know how you remembered your past but why do you want Taehyung to remember everything?" "Why I want tae to remember everything?"Jungkook questioned himself because he himself don't know why he want that. He just want that's what he knows. "I just want I don't know why I just want him to remember how much we fought for love, how much we loved each other, our happiness our sadness everything made our memories so mesmerizing." The fairy just nodded she didn't wanted to make jungkook confused more."Ms. Fairy? I have a question too" "Sure! What it is asking me" "What happened to tae after he went to the future?" "You care about taehyung alot don't you? So.. somehow he had three wish that I can fulfill he used 2 of his wishes but he had a last wish left--" "what were the 2 wishes?" Jungkook cut her off because he wanted to know what tae wished for."first one as I said he wanted to go to the past and know what happed to you and the second one was...like he wanted you to live long and you lived 117 years" Ms. Fairy said with a little smile on her face but Jungkook just looked at tae while a small chuckle left his mouth."so the night before his birthday I went to him he was in his bedroom and i----" "Wait a damn second why did you had to go to his bedroom to ask for the last wish at night huh" Jungkook said with his eyes narrow and a questionable look. " You pervert-- whatever stop thinking weird things do you want your answer or not?" The fairy rolled her eyes out of annoyance. Jungkook kept silent and listened to her.

"My last wish is for me and captain's story to repeat again but this time a happy ending will count"

"This was taehyung's last wish before he died" Jungkook was in a mix emotion he didn't even know what to say. "Ms.fa..fairy I have one last question.." "what is it?" "How can I make him remember everything?" A couple of tears fell from Jungkook's eyes.
"beginning of the love story where fate brought the two hearts together" saying that ms. Fairy vanished in the air.
"What was that? A hint? What she meant..can't she just tell me clearly? Jungkook kept thinking what she meant while thinking he fell asleep...

" The place where fate brought them together the place where their love story began the place where their love had drawn them once more.."

Next part will be updated soon
Love yaaa ✨