4.

"isn't it the same Locket taehyung is wearing?" Jungkook asked chaeyoung. "Yes, actually when his uncle died I got a dream about his uncle. He told me to give this locket to taehyung and name him after his uncle" That time suddenly jungkook's head started to spin. He closed his eyes tightly and fell on his knees. He was feeling so weak at that point. Everything from the past flashed in front of him. He saw the time when he gave taehyung this locket before going. He hold his head in frustration.

"I know you will be worried. So I made something." Jungkook took out something from his pocket.
It was a silver necklace with a hand ---
Who has three fingers up.

"What does the hand mean?"

Jungkook placed the necklace around his neck, and it looks so gorgeous on him.
Jungkook did the sign on his hand and showed tae, "I love you".

Tears started rolling down his cheeks. He remembered everything every single thing what happened in the past. About his and Taehyung's love story about how much he waited for taehyung to come back. About how much he loved taehyung. About everyone and everything.

"What happened jungkook? Are you okay?" Taehyung get down on his knees and place his hands on jungkook's hands.
"I..I just....I am just not feeling well."
"Then son go to your room and take some rest. Taehyung take him to room." Chaeyoung said being worried. "Yeah mom, jungkook get up come with me" Tae made jungkook stand and took him towards their room and made him sit on the bed and gave him a glass off water. Jungkook drank the water in one shot and tae took the glass and placed it on the table beside the bed. "Are you okay?" Tae hold jungkook's hand tightly. Jungkook just nod his head as a yes. "You should take some rest. You are looking so pale" jungkook looked at tae and nodded. Tae made him lay on the bed. He was about to go but jungkook held his hand. Tae looked at him in confusion. "Don't leave me alone this time please." Jungkook said while few tears left his eyes. Taehyung sat on the bed beside him held his hand "What do you mean this time gukkie? And why should I leave you? I will never leave you." Tae said in a calm tone but jungkook just remained silent. "Did something happen?" Jungkook shakes his head. Taehyung ruffles jungkook's hair and jungkook just closed his eyes in relaxation. After sometime when he saw jungkook slept he came down and saw his and jungkook's parents sitting in the sofa. "Is jungkook okay now?" Jungkook's dad asked. Everyone looked at tae. "Yeah he is sleeping"
"Ah that's good let him take some rest" Chaeyoung said in relief. "Then son we are going now it's late too." Taerin said looking at chaeyoung. "Yeah we should go now." Jungkook's mom agreed. Tae nodded and walked them out. Then he went straight upstairs opened their room's gate and saw jungkook sleeping. He closed the gate behind him and laid down on the bed beside jungkook. He placed a quick peck on jungkook's forehead and slept while hugging him.
Around midnight tae heard some sobs. He got up and saw jungkook was sobbing hard hugging his knees. He got worried he slowly place his hands on jungkook's back. Jungkook flinched at looked at taehyung. "Di..did I wake y..you up?" He sniffed and asked. "Why are you crying? Gukkie what happened?" Tae asked softly. "Are you not feeling well?" Still Jungkook didn't answered. "Look at me jungkook." Jungkook slowly looked back at tae. He hugged jungkook and rubbed his back. "what happened? You can tell me right." "I just had a n.. nightmare" jungkook said closing his eyes. Taehyung broke the hug and looked at jungkook "Are you sure?" Jungkook knew he can't lie to tae. "If I also tell you what happened you will never believe me." Jungkook said looking down. "What are you saying jungkook why won't I believe you? I trust you more than anything." Tae made jungkook face him. "Do you believe in past life?" "Past life?" Tae asked being confused. "Yes my past life..sorry our past life." "What do you mean?" Jungkook told tae everything. About their past life. Tae seemed so confused.
"So you mean in you were in love with my uncle?" "Not that, you reborn as your uncle." "I can't understand a single thing. You mean you were a captain in your past life and we fell in love and one day I suddenly vanished?" "Kinda you went to the past from future" "Jungkook you really think it really happened? It might be a dream only" tae said rubbing his neck. "See you are not believing me" "it's not like that I believe you but---" jungkook cut taehyung before he could finish his sentence and said "I will make you believe just come with me tommorow." "Where will we go?" Tae raised his one eyebrow. "You will se tomorrow."
Both of the lovers slept while hugging each other. Maybe now it was the time for tae to know everything.