𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖, 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚

2:56am

Tim and Lucy have stayed up for nearly and hour, not talking, just simply smiling and enjoying each others company.

The tea Tim made Lucy has definitely made her tried as she can't stop yawning every few minutes and he can't help but unwillingly copy every time.

Lucy reaches for her phone on the coffee table. Once she leans back onto the couch she double taps the screen. "Holy shit, Tim. It's like three in the morning. You stayed up with me for like an hour~ go to bed." Lucy playfully hits Tim's arm before pointing to his door with the same hand.

"Nope. Lucy, I'm not gonna go to bed till I know you're gonna get some sleep." Tim stands his ground but in a soft caring way following with a slight smile.

"Fine, I'm tired and I'm gonna go to sleep, so go. Shoo, shoo, shoo." She flaps her hands like she would do if she was hot but to Tim, indicating for him to go to bed.

"Fine, fine. I'm going" Tim puts his hands up showing his innocence. He walks to his room and stops halfway through the doorway, turning around. "But Lucy, seriously~ get some sleep."

"Planned on it." They yet again exchange another smile before Tim enters his room closing the door behind him.

Lucy lays back into the couch resting her head on pillow Tim had placed against the arm rest. She tries to fall asleep, and even though she is absolutely exhausted, not just physically but mentally. She rubs her face in frustration. Meanwhile~

Tim is sitting on the edge of his bed resting his arms on his knees. He has this random urge to go back to Lucy, make sure she is okay. He has to stop himself.
Ever since that night he feels the need to protect her.

He lets out a grunt, slapping his thighs before standing up from his bed, walking to the door. He hesitates. What will he even do when he leaves? Stand there like a knob? Or what if she is sleeping, watch? 'God what the hell is wrong with me?' He thinks to himself.

Fuck it. He opens the door but Lucy isn't on the couch... She's standing in front of him.

She looks up at him fiddling with the bottom of her shirt. Her eyes bright and dark all at the same time, slightly watery, filled with pure exhaustion.

"Lucy, are you okay?" Tim isn't entirely sure what is wrong. The mixed emotions she is giving are bouncing off of her. "Do you have any melatonin?" Lucy's voice is soft, quiet, but not quite a whisper.

Is it bad he wants to kiss her right now? "Uhm~ yeah actually, in the bathroom cabinet." Lucy nods her head once before walking off.

Tim walks out of his room and goes to the kitchen to get a glass of tap water so he at least has a reason to as way he was leaving his room. It totally wasn't because he wanted to see her, definitely not...

Lucy walks into the kitchen a few moments later holding a small white pill which is the melatonin. She walks past Tim who is leaning against the counter drinking the water he has poured to make up a fake reason to as we he left his room.

Lucy pours herself a glass of tap water as well to take with the melatonin. She downs the water after dropping the pill in her mouth. Tim can't help but drop his eyes to her ass as she is stood in front of him.

"I've never seen someone struggle so much to sleep." Tim announced before taking the last sip of water from his glass.

"You're telling me? And I could say the same about you~ thought you were going to bed?" Lucy has already turned around, leaning against the counter.

Tim shrugs before walking around Lucy to put his glass in the sink, slightly brushing against her arm.

"No answer? Just a shrug?" She smiles clearly with sarcasm as Tim faces her with a very sly smirk. 'What the hell is going on!' They both think to themselves.

"I wanted water." He said as he walked in front of her, just a few inches away. "I find that very hard to believe." She grins slightly~ her voice still holding a tad pit of sarcasm, but still full of exhaustion.

"What? Am I not trustworthy enough?"

"Hmm~ no, that just... Doesn't seem like it's the real reason that you came of your room?"

"Well it's not entirely..." Before they know it, his hand is brushing through her hair to reach the back of her head, her left hand finding his chest, the other on the back of his neck.

What the fuck is happening?

Their kiss deepened as his hands find her hips. Neither of them pulling away. This is so, so wrong...

Lucy pulls away, absolutely baffled. "Tim... This~ this isn't right." Her voice is soft, she doesn't want to stop, she knows it's wrong, he knows it's wrong.

"Yeah... We~ we should stop." Tim looks almost disappointed?

"Do we?" Lucy finds her hands on top of Tim's, whose are still places on her hips. He looks away from her to think, clearly debilitating it.

"Tim?" Her words almost a whisper. He looks back at her, a faint smile. Tim lightly brushes Lucy's hair over her shoulder before cupping her face under her ears, kissing her deeply on the lips, way, way more passionate than before.

Lucy smiles against his lips as he picks her up by her hips, placing her onto the cold counter top. Lucy brings her hands to the back of his neck while Tim has his right on the back of her head and his left under her shirt and still holding her hip but slightly on the inside of the waistband of her shorts. They continue to make-out not realizing how quickly the heat of the moment sunk in.

"This is such a bad idea." Lucy mumbles against Tim's lips as they are constantly gasping for air. Her legs drift apart wider than they already were, giving Tim more space to get closer to her body as she wraps her legs around his waist linking her feet.