Chapter 6

IU clapped her hands and brought us all back together.

"It's time for todays activity! This morning, the boys went and got a date ready for their partners. And now, you all get to complete them. But in a different coupling. Boys, you'll take your girl to your date and do it exactly as you had planned, even if it isn't her thing."

"Good luck! Cars are outside, so get going!" Bo Gum smiled at us and opened the front door.

I put my shoes on and went outside. Seungmin caught up to me and smiled. "Ready for what I have planned?"

I laughed. "I don't know, Hwasa can be a little bit wild, so I'm not sure what to expect."

"Don't worry, I'll be there the whole time." He laughed and winked at me. Then we walked over to a truck that had some inflatable tubes in the back.

"Oh boy. I forgot that she is obsessed with water activities."

He laughed and opened my door. "After you, my lady."

I got in the car and he got in after me. We drove through the town, a canyon, and up into the mountains. He finally pulled into a small cove and parked the car.

"Ready?" He smiled at me.

"Not really."

He laughed. "Come on, let's go."

We got out of the car and each grabbed a tube. Thankfully I put on a swimsuit this morning.

He took my hand and led me up a small trail that I hadn't noticed. We chatted about random stuff while we walked. I learned that he was a movie critic, which was really interesting. He said that he'd get me a list of good movies. I was about to ask about where he lived when we suddenly came to a big lake and waterfall.

I looked at it in awe.

"Woah." I looked over at Seungmin to see him smiling. "How did you find this?"

He smiled. "I made friends with some locals and they told me about it."

I looked back up at the water. "It's absolutely beautiful."

"Agreed." He pulled my hand and we walked toward the beach. I stripped until I was in my swimsuit and then looked over to see Seungmin having done the same. His abs were lightly defined and he started putting sunscreen on his body.

Let's just say that I may have drooled.

Okay, I did drool.

I eventually snapped out of my daze and put sunscreen on myself. Then we put the tubes on the water and hopped in them. 

Seungmin held my hand and we soaked up the sun. The water felt nice and cool on my feet while the rest of my body was warming up. 

I felt myself being pulled somewhere, so I opened my eyes. Just in time to be soaked in water.