Epilogue

"Yuna!" I yelled. She met me at the door and gave me a giant hug. It felt like I was getting the life squeezed out of me.

"Mae! How are you? How was the show??"

She walked into the living room and sat down, waiting for me to tell her all about it.

I started with all the cute boys, and then the activities we did.

At one point, Chris came into the room with no shirt on.

Yuna gasped and looked at me.

"It's not what it looks like!" I yelled.

"Isn't it though?" Chris said.

I threw a pillow at him and he laughed, catching it easily.

"You must be Yuna. I'm Chris, Mae's soulmate. She hasn't been able to shut up about you."

"Aww, Mae! You really do care."

"Of course I do. Chris, go put a shirt on!"

"Fine! But get ready to take it off tonight."

"CHRISTOPHER!" I yelled.

He laughed and ran out of the room.

"He loves sleeping without a shirt and he just got out of the shower. That's why he wasn't wearing one." I blushed.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it." She winked at me.

I punched her arm. "Shut up."

---IU POV---

"I can't wait to tell them that they're hosting the show next season! They're going to be thrilled." 

Bo Gum squeezed my hand and smiled. "They really are. I think we did a pretty good job this season, don't you?"

"I do. We did great. Our couples were adorable."

"They really were."

Someone knocked on the door and it opened.

Our new hosts walked in and gave us hugs. We chatted for a minute until we got to the point.

"We want you guys to be the hosts for next seasons show!"

The woman gasped. 

"Really?? That's amazing! Of course we'll do it!"

"Awesome." The man said.

"But we can't do it on July 14. That's when Mae and Chan are getting married."

"Don't worry." I said. "We're going to it, too. So we won't film before that."

"Good." The girl smiled. Then she looked at her soulmate and held his hand. "I've been waiting for this day since we got matched!"

He laughed. "Well I'm glad that it's us. This'll be really fun."

Bo Gum smiled. "It will be really fun. And you guys are going to do a great job."

---July 14, Mae POV---

"I do." I smiled at Chris as he stood across from me. 

We were pronounced husband and wife, and he kissed me. I'll never get tired of kissing this man. From the time we first kissed, to now, it's still amazing. And it feels better than any other man I've ever kissed. Hallelujah. Though I hated him at first and the concept of being his soulmate, I got used to it pretty quickly. He's the best.

At the reception, all of our friends were there. Eunchae and Niki were busting it out on the dance floor, Jennie and Taehyung were at the food table, eating, Hwasa and Bam Bam were "sneakily" making out in the corner, and everyone else was sitting at tables talking with each other.

"We've got a good family, Chris."

"Yes we do."

Yeji and Yeonjun came over to us. 

"We're so happy for you!" She hugged me.

"Congrats, bro." Yeonjun gave Chris a hug.

"Thanks, guys. We're pretty happy. Are ya'll gonna get married?"

"Haven't thought that far yet." Yeonjun smiled. "We've got something else big happening." He put a hand on Yeji's stomach.

"WHAT?" I squealed.

Yeji hit his arm and he laughed.

"No, I'm not pregnant."

I sighed. "Oh. Well that's okay. What else are you guys doing?"

"We're the newest hosts of Soulmate or Bust."

---The End---

AN: Thank you for reading the reality of soulmates! Keep your eye out for the next book, Season 2 of the Reality of Soulmates! Here's the plot:

Yeji and Yeonjun are the newest hosts of Soulmate or Bust, where they met the season before. You're in for an adventure. With cameo's from our favorite couples of last season, there is a new twist. The main character? Brooklyn Whitlock. Her favorite idol? Hwang Hyunjin, the brother of Hwang Yeji. And he also happens to be a contestant on the show. Get ready for this roller coaster.