Chapter 7

I woke up and found the bed empty. I groaned and cuddled more into the blanket.

"Wake up, sleepy head." Someone said. I looked up and saw Jessi staring down at me.

"Girl, you are terrifying." I covered my face with the blanket.

"I get that a lot. Anyway, it's time for dinner. So come downstairs."

"Fine."

I got up and then we walked downstairs. Seungmin smiled at me and waved me over to the chair next to his.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Really good. You?"

"Also really good." His cheeks flushed and he looked down.

"Enjoy!" Yeji yelled. Then I noticed what food was on the table. 

Sandwiches galore. Peanut butter and jelly, ham and cheese, turkey and ham, roast beef, grilled cheese, etc. It looked absolutely divine. I grabbed a turkey and ham and took a bite out of it. Delicious. Then I grabbed a small bag of chips, some salad, and a soda.

We all ate and talked, which was really fun. For once, Chan wasn't bothering me. I was sitting close to Seungmin with Eunchae on my other side.

Once I was done eating, I walked into the living room and face planted on to the couch.

"I'm still so tired."

"Not surprised." Chan came up behind me.

I didn't say anything and kicked his stomach. He groaned and sat on the floor.

"Ouch."

"You deserved it."

"Whatever." He closed his eyes and laid his head right next to my arm. I took this opportunity to pull his hair and he glared at me. Then I smiled and closed my eyes.

"It's time for the 2nd to last event of the night." IU said. "After this we'll have a drive in movie, so get ready for that. But right now, we have our send-off ceremony. Yeji and Yeonjun have found each other and don't need to be on the show anymore. They can come visit whenever they'd like, but they won't be here at the house."

I frowned and looked to find Yeji, but couldn't see her.

Bo Gum smiled. "So please welcome our happy couple, Hwang Yeji and Choi Yeonjun!" He pointed to the stairs where Yeonjun was walking down.

 "So please welcome our happy couple, Hwang Yeji and Choi Yeonjun!" He pointed to the stairs where Yeonjun was walking down

We all clapped as he smiled and bowed to us.

"Thank you thank you, I know I look amazing. Thank you."

I laughed as he walked toward us.

Then he looked up at the stairs and Yeji started walking down them.

I gasped because she looked absolutely gorgeous. Her dress matched perfectly with Yeonjun's suit.

He looked up at her and smiled. I saw him mouth something to her and she smiled.